[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just finished this. Thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (729 KB, 1888x1097) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
729 KB, 1888x1097
Just finished this. Thoughts?
>>
>summer wars

I didn't watch it but I know it's popular so it must be shit.
>>
>>135689714
Digimon Bokura no war Game is better
>>
I liked it a lot. It was basically that one digimon movie, so that kinda helped a lot.
>>
I liked it a lot, one of my top 9 anime movies
>>
It was alright. Digimon still Hosoda's Magnum Opus though.
>>
Boring
>>
>>135689977
Checked
>>
It looked nice. That's all I've got.
>>
It was boring.
Didn't help I watched it in the same day as Redline.
>>
>>135689714
Nice solid story. Nothing really outstanding. The storyline hit a little closer to home for me, but you can do way worse.
>>
Started off as something more interesting than it turned out to be in the end. Could have said something cool about the information world, ended up just going "NIPPON ICHIBAN FUKKU YOO WAITE PIGGU" by the end.
>>
Pretty damn solid. I'm a big fan of the director. And you, OP?
>>
Best 7/10 movie I've ever seen.
>>
File: hanafuda-cards.jpg (96 KB, 640x346) Image search: [Google]
hanafuda-cards.jpg
96 KB, 640x346
>>135689714
How did an AI capable of hacking missiles not be able to adapt to Hanafuda?
>>
>>135689714
Bretty gud up until the 12 or so climaxes.
>>
>>135690369
Pretty much this.
I liked the style.
But the whole resolution revolving so heavily around fighting between in game avatars was about the least intellectual route they could possibly have gone.
I guess they still wanted it to appeal to the children.
Though even at the age of 10 I'd have been annoyed so I suppose 'stupid children' is more accurate.
>>
>>135689714
Enjoyable. Fun artstyle and some good moments with the family. First half felt a lot stronger than the second half though and it was mistake to turn such an interesting design as Love Machine into a generic blob monster for the climax.
>>
>>135689714
If you just finished it, shouldn't you have thoughts? I haven't watched it you presumptuous motherfucker. Give me a review.
>>
How's the Boy and the Beast Film?
>>
>>135691637
talkin about the movie or ur mum, m8?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.