[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ballroom e Youkoso
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 061.jpg (711 KB, 975x1400) Image search: [Google]
061.jpg
711 KB, 975x1400
The best manga ever updated. We will never see them kiss.
>>
>best manga
>whack dancing shit

Read better manga.
>>
>>135685294

Guys, just ignore the retard. Don't respond.

This arc is really spicing things up. At first I tought the new girl was going to be boring, but she's really what Tatara needed to get more focused on himself a realize he can lead anyone.

His angry faces were all priceless, and Marisa-sensei was right. He's a shrewd boy.

Also it's time to RIDE THAT MARE.
>>
File: bestgirl.jpg (111 KB, 925x484) Image search: [Google]
bestgirl.jpg
111 KB, 925x484
>god-tier chemistry
>she'll be replaced in a few volumes
>>
>>135685294
Anon, there are threads for when the chapters are being worked on.
It is /a/nons working on it after all. Come back during a live thread, they are fun.
>>
>>135685548
I do
>>
Damn that was a beefy update. You could cut the sexual tension at the end of these chapters with a knife.
>>
>>135688569
I can't wait for them to start dancing Latin.
>>
>>135685294
That's stretching it OP.
>>
>>135685996
I am still all-in on her getting injured eventually.
>>
>>135685996

>god-tier chemistry
>hate eachother's guts
>can only dance the way they do because, like Hyodou said, they're both good dancers in their own right.
>aside from those brief moments of unity they're an absolute mess

Are we reading the same manga, senpai?

>>135689562
same.
>>
>>135685996
who replaces her?
>>
>>135685548
I think it's an innovative theme. According to the manga, this type of dance is frowned upon in Japan, so making a manga about it is a good thing to start dismantling prejudice.
>>
>>135692235
the best girl
mako
>>
>>135691890
The best chemistry IS this type, Sengoku is a world level dancer with the same butting heads partner. Mako is start to push against her brother, but Shizaru is just content with her standing.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.