[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
But can any servant defeat EMIYA? And I'm not talking about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
15 KB, 480x360
But can any servant defeat EMIYA?
And I'm not talking about Shirou Emiya. No, I'm not talking about Servant Archer EMIYA. Hell, I'm not talking about Counter Guardian EMIYA either.
I'm talking about Counter Guardian EMIYA with infinite Prana (which is capable of Unlimited Blade Works with Excalibur, Avalon and EA), his two original Kansho and Bakuya (which grant him magic resistance, STR, AGI, MGI and Monster slayer buffs) and infinite swords from his back (capable of using Caladbolg, Hrunting, Rho Aias, Gae bolg, Caliburn, Nine lives and even the whole Gate of Babyloni(capable of using ea and Enuma Elish) and a Arodnight because he is a master in swords, a perfect Excalibur (that can use Avalon), control of both Saber and Rin , with Dark Sakura Matou shadow and face implanted on his chest, his four Clones from all routes guarding him and Berserker with Nine Lives floating behind him AFTER he absorbed 7 servants from the First Holy grail, entered Archetype Earth Mode, call the Types from the stars on everybody and used Unlimited Blade works: infinite creation of swords so he can use their weapons while they are under even more swords.
>>
Solomon.
>>
Saber, Berserker, Lancer, and Rider all did
>>
>>135640141
I've only finished UBW and Fate routes in the VN.

If Archer uses Unlimited Blade Works, would he be able to beat Berserker?
>>
>>135640377
........anon.
>>
>>135640377
No, it wouldn't help at all.
Weapons in UBW get ranked down, so nothing can get past God Hand as all rank A weapons go down to B. He has to use Broken Phantasm to hurt Heracles (or trace sufficient strength), and the reality marble being up doesn't help him at all in that regard.
>>
>>135640377
Doesn't he need to have physical contact with a weapon to break it? Without doing so any sword spam won't do shit.
>>
>>135640377
It'd probably be a disadvantage cause Berserker now has a clear path to make a beeline for Archer while in Fate he was in a crowded castle. And all weapons suffer a -1 rank, meaning almost nothing gets through God Hand.
>>
unlimited =/= infinite
>>
>>135640377
Archer would literally run out of mana trying to get through the God Hand. His base stats are too low, he'd have to use his most powerful projections to even scratch Herc all while avoiding a servant with A+ ranked strength and A ranked agility.
>>
The only person that can defeat Emiya Shirou is Emiya Shirou.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POmIkMdWmjk
>>
>>135640510
Partially wrong, though. It's true that lower than A don't get through GH, but EX still do, if they even get downgraded it would only be to A, A+ or whatever, therefore still enough.
Also I've always been under the impression that they only get a downgrade outside of UBW and keep their full rank inside. Might be wrong on that one though.
>>
File: 1446471787733.jpg (95 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1446471787733.jpg
95 KB, 960x960
>>135640750
>>
File: 1450253446300.jpg (585 KB, 800x643) Image search: [Google]
1450253446300.jpg
585 KB, 800x643
>>
>>135640769
Shirou cannot trace EX ranked artifacts without support of the original owner. That's why UBW is "E~A++".
>>
>>135641198
Indeed, but it still means that it's theoretically possible to do so.
Also as a quick note for the original argument: Berserker died 6-7-8 times to Caliburn, which is stated to be a B-A+ rank. Given that it was projected by him, that would make it a C-B+, and yet it got through GH just fine, and multiple times at that.
Therefore usual argument about GH working however Nasu feels like at the moment and therefore Archer may win against Berserker every other day.
>>
>>135640377
Didn't Shirou defeat Hercules in Fate and HF?
And UBW shirou is stronger than both
>>
>>135641619
Caliburn damage output was cause of the miracle of it being reunited with Saber at that moment. It's an asspull that should really be rewritten; I wouldn't take it as a solid measurement of UBW's abilities.
>>
>>135641779
Yes, that's supposed to be the A+ of the rank variance. Which still doesn't account for the fact that it should probably be lowered to B+ due to projection, or the fact that Berserker becomes immune to what killed him already once.
Which I'm still confused about, I don't recall reading anything like that anywhere in the VN.
Also, if UBW's A++ rank refers to weapons already downgraded, then Archer should be able to win in a fair fight (which we have never seen anyway).
As I said, Nasu changes idea every other week.
>>
I'm not a Fatefag, and have no interest in getting into the series, but I'm stopping by to say that Unlimited Blade Works is one of the coolest attack names I've ever heard.

You can go back to your shitposting now.
>>
>>135642548

Fate has shitloads of cool attack names. It's practically a trademark.

>Heartbeat of Delusion
>Sword that Split Heaven and Earth
>Andromeda Bloodfort

And they're just from F/SN. Let alone the spinoffs.
>>
>>135641198
No.

Sure he can't trace EX, but that's because they go back to A++(hence the E-A++).

What he can't trace is shit like EA or Excalibur. Well he can trace, not replicate and just really degraded version that will make him self-destruct because not enough mana so it's kinda pointless.
>>
File: 1439021743913.jpg (82 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1439021743913.jpg
82 KB, 800x600
>>135640750
40-some bad ends disagree
>>
>>135646398
>Sure he can't trace EX, but that's because they go back to A++

No, he just can't trace EX at all. Its in the data book.

Its not that he can but they're degraded
>>
>>135644418
EXCALIBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUR
>>
>>135641779
>>135642137
Caliburn always does A+ rank damage when in the hands of Arturia. That's the sword's gimmick.
>>
Why didn't Kotomine kill both Ilya and Rin in Fate?
>>
>>135648640
So he could watch them suffer.
>>
File: 1445129386082.jpg (316 KB, 850x928) Image search: [Google]
1445129386082.jpg
316 KB, 850x928
>>135644418
>Crane Wing Three Chains
Fate is way too chuuni and I love it.
>>
Illya installed with Archer could trace excalibur though, that's because she herself was the grail
That irony tea bastard will never do it
>>
File: kanchou and bakuya.jpg (622 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
kanchou and bakuya.jpg
622 KB, 1920x1080
>>135641619
we dont know if archer only used broken phantasm caliburn for every berserker life, and we also have the overedge kanchou and bakuya being written into canon as well, other than that, the only thing i woulld change is archer taking at least 10 lives out of berserker, so that the life taken by rin and the one by caliburn is less of an asspull
>>
lolool
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.