[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /a/, remember when Bleach was good... ...and then Kubo ruined
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6
File: latest[2].jpg (121 KB, 700x1100) Image search: [Google]
latest[2].jpg
121 KB, 700x1100
So /a/, remember when Bleach was good...

...and then Kubo ruined it with Soul Society arc?
>>
>So /a/, remember when Bleach was good

no
>>
File: 34567876545678765.jpg (39 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
34567876545678765.jpg
39 KB, 600x600
>>135605840
>remember when Bleach was good
>>
five_ambulances.jpeg
>>
File: bleach-1588021[1].jpg (81 KB, 750x1195) Image search: [Google]
bleach-1588021[1].jpg
81 KB, 750x1195
>>135606156
Yup, this kind of shit. He was fucking badass before he got all emo and stuff.
>>
>>135606382
He is growing. Unlike other protagonists he isnt a mindless blob
>>
>when Chad used to be important

Sucks ass. Chad was cool, although his backstory of being born in Okinawa and moving to Mexico was bullshit.
>>
>>135605840
But Bleach is still good.
>>
>>135609114
If by 'growing' you mean devolving into a generic Gary Stu with little to no semblance of his former character, then yes he has grown exponentially.

>>135610646
When is the last time you read a chapter of Bleach?
It's devolved into irredeemable garbage.
>>
File: pepperidge farm remembers.jpg (11 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
pepperidge farm remembers.jpg
11 KB, 267x200
>Pepperidge Farm remembers...
>>
>>135605840
>So /a/, remember when Bleach was good...
ITT: things that never happened
>>
>>135610929
>posts Rukia
>thinks Ichigo is worse
>>
When is the next chapter?
>>
>>135611121
fuck out of here newfag
>>
bleach is still going on?
>>
>>135613374
14th January?
>>
Is rukia even relevant anymore?
>>
>shinigamis
>>
>>135615386
She never was
>>
>>135605840
it really should have ended with aizen arc. why dont kubo learn from kishi. ends naruto, starts boruto.
>>
>>135617278
That is a stupid idea. The whole SK plot would be lost. We would never know that the shinigami are the bad guys
>>
>>135617775
>plotholes
they are everywhere. remember ichigo friends with their weird abilities? it was meant to be something until it turn into jobber.
>>
>>135618102

Ichigo was the one who was leaking reiatsu and the one who decided who to recieve powers or not. Even if it was subconciously. Only chad and Hime hit the jackpot
>>
>>135605840
Yeah, it went to crap the moment they entered Soul Society. All of a sudden it became about who had the highest power level.
>>
>>135605840
I think it's funny, many of things people complain about Bleach, weren't done in the Fullbring arc, yet that arc is called the worst
>>135618102
That's not a plothole. Plot holes are logic gaps in the story, that don't make sense, most of the time, because they contradrict canon. Bleach has actually only two plot holes so far: Aizen saying Grimmjow's fraccion are Gillians and Hitsugaya's ice clone. Everything else was explained or will be explained in the future. According to Kubo everything will be important, everyone will appear and there many battles in his head, he has yet to draw. We got an explaination for Tosen's death two arcs later in a completely unrelated event, for example. It only takes very long and sometimes the excecution could be better. So until Bleach isn't over, we can't know what really is a plot hole and what will be explained in the future.
>>
>>135605840
No backgrounds even in that picture
>>
>>135619395
wait, means there will be still more arc to come after they are done with this arc? i mean its great if he tries to fill out those plothole but really how many chapters is it going to take and, are the nips patience enough to wait it out?
>>
Why did Kubo turn Ichigo into such a generic character? It's like all he does is fight & all he wants to do is fight. Even if that's the case that is done half heartedly.

I dropped the story right when the Hueco Mundo arc ended. I do agree that it went downhill after the Soul Society arc. Too many characters that brought nothing to the story.
>>
>>135621239
No, it means, this arc is going to be much longer the some think. Afterall Yhwach still wants to reclaim the word after nine days. So far it's only two days. Also Yhwach right now is too strong for Ichigo, who got defeated by Askin. To overcome Aizen, Ichigo needed to train three months in the dangai, something he can't do right now. Ichigo will probably be defeated and has to escape with his allies, using Yukio's box. Maybe the Shinigami will also be revealed as enemies of Ichigo.
>>
>>135605840
>elbhca
>>
>>135619395
>Bleach has actually only two plot holes so far

Maybe if you can only count to two.
>>
>>135623749
What are the others? What else do you see as a plothole?
>>
>>135621491
I think Bleach was still mostly okay until Ichigo vs. Grimmjow.

It starts to slip after the captains show up.

Then it turns to complete shit after the 0th Espada reveal and "THIS ISN'T HOW I WANTED TO WIN!"
>>
>>135605840
>remember when Bleach was good
>and then aizen lost

Ah yeah, sad moment

>and then bleach still continued without aizen

Ah yeah...THAT sucked.

>and then the most unlikable character's race (ishida's quincies) got their own arc

Holy fuck, everything went downhill.
>>
>>135624316
>and then the most unlikable character's race (ishida's quincies) got their own arc.

This is so bad. Almost the whole series was about Shinigami vs. Hollows, and the final bosses are a minor race.
>>
>>135624650
But the Soul King is a quincy. That is not minor.
>>
>>135621491
He doesn't even want to fight any more. He just ends up being suckered in to universe shattering conflicts because he's the chosen one, and that only matters about twice a year when everyone else isn't sitting in the spot light. The plot basically evolved in to ensemble combat manga, which would be fine except everything always comes back to the MC, even if he has largely no effect on anything at this point.
>>
>>135624650
Yet it was clear from the very begining, that there was more to Uryuu and the Quincy. Or do you really think Kubo would've introduced a whole race with their own culture,imagry and language just for one character? I'm also pretty sure that the majority anticipated the Quincy appearing again.
>>
>>135626086
Make a better manga
>>
>>135627037
>Or do you really think Kubo would've introduced a whole race with their own culture,imagry and language just for one character

Yes. Togashi did the same thing in HxH. And nobody expects Kurapika's clan to be the final villains.
>>
>>135605840
yes....good times....didn't last too long
>>
>>135613620
kek
>>
>>135617775
>We would never know that the shinigami are the bad guys
We knew that they weren't exactly "good" since Soul Society arc
>>
>>135618315
Yeah that's a load of bs and you know it
If that were the case Yuzu and Karin would have powers and far before Chad and Inoue
>>
>>135630766
Maybe Chad and Orihime were his first sternritters.

He wouldn't want his way of life for his sisters.
>>
>>135621491
>Why did Kubo turn Ichigo into such a generic character?
The moment he left Soul Society(at the beginning of Arrancar arc)
>>
>>135630719
This reminds me of a tweet Kubo made when he was ill. A fan asked him, why all the villains are german. Kubo replied, that these two things things are not related. But he based the Sternritter on german, including Haschwalth and Yhwach. Kubo then added, that enemies and villains are entirely different concepts.
>>
File: zkcPxe1.jpg (28 KB, 415x274) Image search: [Google]
zkcPxe1.jpg
28 KB, 415x274
>>135630974
>>
>>135631052
>>135630974
I remmember that tweet. I miss Kubo's tweets. I need to know if there will be a new year card of renji for the year of the monkey.
>>
>>135609304
I still don't know why he moved from Mexico to Karakura in the first place. He had nothing there. No family, nothing.
>>
>>135630919
>He wouldn't want his way of life for his sisters.
And he would want to put his friends in danger? Give me a break

Furthermore Chad's powers are Hollow-like...nothing like a Fullbring or a Quincy

If you really believe Kubo's Asspulls you must be dumb
>>
>>135605840
It depresses me how bad Kubo's current art style is compared to 15 years ago
>>
Remind me, did Chad and Orihime open up a Garganta by themselves? Cos when they appeared in Seireritei this arc Urahara was still on ground level in the lab.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.