[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your opinion of this anime, /a/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 225x302) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 225x302
What is your opinion of this anime, /a/?
>>
People should feel guilty about enjoying it. Also, shoe.
>>
>>135557848
it's ok
Better than SAO
>>
File: aochan.gif (1018 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
aochan.gif
1018 KB, 480x270
>>135557878
bazzinger! happy new year

>>135557848
dropped on after episode 1, is that valid as an opinion?
>>
>>135557878
Maybe if you have shit taste.
>>
>>135557948
Yeah it kind of sucks

Has some redeeming factors but not enough to warrant a watch without being there for the threads, probably.

Check out the OST.
>>
I gave it 7/10 when I first watched it.
I was a newfag back then, today I can't figure out anything good about this anime, except opening maybe.
>>
Sorta related but not really. Can anyone tell me where to find English translated "The legendary moonlight sculptor!". It's a korean manhwa I think but the sites only have it up to chapter 48 and I found out that it's up to chapter 200 and something in Korean
>>
>>135557848
it was flawed but good. best thing to come out of it though is supercell discovering chelly (egoist) and koeda.
>>
I hate it and it makes me angry.
>>
>>135558263
That's just the WN. The webcomic only has 48 chapters out; http://page.kakao.com/home/47196143?categoryUid=10&subCategoryUid=115&navi=1&inkatalk=0&page=5
>>
>>135558522
Sorry, but what does WN stand for?
>>
>>135557848

5/10 anime for sure. Nothing good can be said about it overall (except for one or two cool moments like that collideoscope weapon scene), and fuck my friend for recommending it to me after only seeing three episodes.
>>
At first I though it was crap, and should have stopped at the 12 episode mark, but then I thought abot it a few months later and thought that the ending was pretty cool, and while I originally couldn't see why he did what he did, thinking about it a different way made it make sense.
then I saw an episode recently and thoght it was crap. so I'm not quite sure how I feel about Guilty Crown.
>>
A wild ride.
Inori best girl.
>>
>>135557848
Very cool and successful. The studio that created it continues to make mad bank nowadays.
>>
>>135557848
Wasted potential. If there's going to be any other related project in the future, they should just turn it into an idol-related project starting Inori.
>>
Said it before, will say it again. The plot progressively gets worse and worse, until it makes literally no sense by the end.

The quality of the show over time can be displayed as a graph of exponential decay.
>>
>>135557848
I find myself greatly enjoying it when I imagine myself being Kilim. Especially the cripple bitch
>>
>>135557878
Literally everything is better than SAO.
>>
File: egoist_newVisual.jpg (2 MB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
egoist_newVisual.jpg
2 MB, 2000x2000
>>135559837
EGOIST SoL? I wish.
>>
ZA EVERYTHING THAT MAKES ME WHOLE
>>
It still gnaws at me why this wasn't great, there were plenty of good things. I've probably forgotten about all the shitty parts and I know better than to try watching it again.

Still like the music though.
>>
>>135559927
Eh, considering she's their mascot now, I'm sure they wouldn't mind, especially if it helps promotes their music.Although, I'm not sure if there is a theoretical anime, if Inori is going to have a reverse harem or going to stick with AU Shu.
>>
>>135560107
I don't think the band is big enough for that, maybe an OVA, even that would be nice. And I sure hope there wouldn't be any romance subplot, just Inori and some other girls helping her.
>>
One of the worst anime I have ever seen.
Even SAO was better.
>>
>>135557848
Back when it aired I skipped watching it with /a/ because I knew it would be shit.
Now I know to watch something with /a/ because I know it will be shit.
>>
>>135560237
It's not an actual Egoist SoL, just an idol-esque spinoff starring Inori that uses their music. Either it's a mirror of all those music videos we've seen of her in the GC anime, a shounen-esqe plot, or an actual idol SoL stuff, all of which will inevitably have a romance subplot, because everyone expects one at that point.
>>
>>135560383
I don't think many people care about Shoe at this point to justify romance subplot. It's all Inori and her music, and that's all her fans and waifufags care about.
>>
>>135557848
I watched it twice, in a try to understand it, I was so wrong.
>>
>>135560474
It's less about Shu, and more along the lines of something that played a rather large part of Inori's popularity. I mean, her loyalty to Shu despite everything, made a lot of people like her. Even if no one cares about Shu, a slight nod to him would be rather nice, given how it all ended.
>>
>>135560893
Cameo would be alright, but not too much of him.
>>
>>135557848
88 out of 10
>>
Inori is a slut
>>
>>135563094
Fuck off kilim
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.