[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the first anime you've finished watching in 2016?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: heavy breathing.jpg (160 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
heavy breathing.jpg
160 KB, 1366x768
What's the first anime you've finished watching in 2016?
>>
>>135543072
I finished up Tonari no Seki-kun. I don't know how I forgot to finish that show. It's so good. I think I just have a hard time keeping up on shorts. I got way behind on the Procreation Propaganda series too.
>>
Aria. Watching Texhnolyze right now, doesn't help that I went from the comfiest anime every to one of the most depressing. Halfway through Kaiba as well.
>>
>>135543072
Almost done re watching texhnolyze; 2 more episodes left.
>>
>>135543072
First anime episode
[gg] Macross

First anime Evangelion

then I realized that the rebuilds are basically what episode 7 is to Star Wars

Surprised.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YL8mnvS54Qc
>>
None. Planning to finish up on Rurouni Kenshin Tsuiokuhen and then get on with Aoi Bungaku
>>
Just finished Hyouka.
>>
File: nothing wrong right.png (2 MB, 1280x1284) Image search: [Google]
nothing wrong right.png
2 MB, 1280x1284
>>135543072

Rewatched Shinsekai Yori
>>
Who do you think I am? An avid anime watcher? I am too busy posting on /a/ for that.
>>
watching x365
>>
Cromartie High School
Though i started it in 2015 so if that doesnt count im currently watching Gakkou Gurashi so if so that'll be the one
>>
File: FranzKafta1.jpg (2 MB, 3543x1993) Image search: [Google]
FranzKafta1.jpg
2 MB, 3543x1993
Inaka Isha
>>
Gonna finish up the last few episodes of Super Robot Wars OG: Divine Wars today. I love how went from "This is kinda generic with mediocre CGI" to "FUCK YEAH ROBOTS DOING FUCK YEAH ROBOT THINGS".

Looking forward to the Inspector.
>>
working best grill ova

finally started macross frontier so that'll be the first series.
>>
That would have been the Tatami Galaxy. Pretty entertaining, but I feel like many episodes didn't stand on their own and only worked as a puzzle piece in the puzzle that was the series.
>>
I haven't finished one yet. It's barely the first day!
>>
File: menco.jpg (176 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
menco.jpg
176 KB, 1280x720
This!
>>
Chaika or Pleiades
I haven't decided yet.
>>
>>135543072
Just finished watching the Break Blade movies.
Holy shit, the OST was amazing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lfa2QLV3MaA
>>
Hidsn no Aria. I decided to get to it after watching AA.
Man, did my perception of the characters ever change. They all seemed so cool and capable when they just had background roles and all the H hijinks were relegated to the new girls.
>>
>>135543072
I woke up half drunk an hour ago but the first will be Hyouge Mono
>>
>>135543072
Summer Wars, was ok, nothing special, very well animated
>>
>>135543072
Finished rewatching whole GitS SAC for the 7th(?) time.
>>
I'm going to start watching Evangelion later today, I don't feel like watching it just yet but want to start before the day is over
>>
>>135543072
Gochiusa s2, couldn't watch the last episode since I was on vacation but I finally watched it today. It was nice.
>>
>>135543072
I marathoned AnoHana on NYE.
I don't like the term, but it's definitely overrated. They should have ended at the five letters, instead of pushing it further. I still cried though.
>>
Initial D Extra Stage 1
>>
>>135543072
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.