[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know I'm late to the party, but I just finished this.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: See you, space cowboy.png (627 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
See you, space cowboy.png
627 KB, 960x720
I know I'm late to the party, but I just finished this. How do I deal with the crippling sadness of knowing I'll never see an episode of Bebop for the first time again? Does any sci-fi anime even compare?
>>
Have you seen the movie?
>>
Watch the movie for the first time.
>>
>>135499040
Knockin' on Heaven's Door? Yes.
>>
Spike dies
>>
>>135498907
You sound new to anime. Are you?
>>
Thinly veiled rec thread but try Legend of the Galactic Heroes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUf-8aXt9Hw
>>
>>135499306
OP here, and yes I kind of am. I watched Pokemon and Ranma 1/2 when I was a youngster but never really delved into any more 'serious' anime.
>>
Outlaw Star and Trigun. Then there's no more "Space Cowboy" like anime I'm afraid. It's a rare combination. Space Dandy is from the same creator and drops some references and homages to Bebop.
>>
>>135499409
>>135498907
Are you me some months ago?
>>
>>135501194
What about "The Work Which Has Become A Genre Unto Itself..."?
>>
>>135503567
>>135499409
Jesus tapdancing christ why am I the first person to tell you to get the fuck out of here. /a/ is ging to shit I swear
>>
>>135498907
Watch Firefly

It's basically 3DPD Cowboy Bebop
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.