[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>everyone going out for a New Years >meanwhile I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 132.jpg (110 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
132.jpg
110 KB, 1280x720
>everyone going out for a New Years
>meanwhile I'm watching a show about breast size being a major plot points and ninja moves to reduce the size of your enemy's.

WHO 'WHAT AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE' HERE?
>>
I am watching DBZ, fuck off.
>>
Yeah you should be shitposting with us
>>
>>135486716
>Dat unreadable font
>Quality anime about breast size
Could be worse. You could be watching a PrettyCure dub.

Happy New Year, my friends.
>>
>>135486878
>Happy
Fuck off with this meme already.
>>
us otaku right bro
>>
>blog shit

Fuck off.
>>
>>135487834
>bumps the thread

kek.
>>
>>135486716
I just finished this show the other day.
>>
>>135488464
Only just started here.

Does it ever get into Hentai tier with any dicks or is it all tit massages and nipple sucking?
>>
>>135486716
Enjoying your end year evening?

I just don't understand why being out there drunk, cold and with people shouting at your ear is considered to "enjoy" more than sitting watching anime.

I've done both things, and definetively prefer the later.
>>
>>135488890
I know right?

Why get a girlfriend to suck your dick, but keep having to talk to her and buy her gifts when you can just fap?
>>
>>135488890
Different people enjoy different things.
>>
File: ehhh.png (32 KB, 255x266) Image search: [Google]
ehhh.png
32 KB, 255x266
>>135489209
Different things are shit.
>>
File: 1291856783921.jpg (43 KB, 600x514) Image search: [Google]
1291856783921.jpg
43 KB, 600x514
>>135486716
>Caring about what other people are doing with their lives
Yeah, I miss being a 20-something tooOH WAIT NO I DON'T.
>>
>>135486716
US NERDS RITE?
>>
Hey I picked up the anime after that big tits thread too, OP.

You are not alone in watching it!
>>
>>135488999
If you think girlfriends expend new year eve sucking your dick is that you didn't have much girlfriends in your life.

If you rent a hut with some friends everyone is sleeping in the coach or playing trivial, if you go to a party you end expending the night in some overloaded disco until its the next day and drive all the way home tired and go to sleep 3 hours then wake up just to go to dinner to your girlfriend parents house (or yours depending with who you supper on christmas)
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.