[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we destroy the menace that are cucks once and for all?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: Girlfriend Next Door - Page 002.png (2 MB, 1360x1920) Image search: [Google]
Girlfriend Next Door - Page 002.png
2 MB, 1360x1920
How do we destroy the menace that are cucks once and for all?
>>
Maybe if we remove the airhead bitch population the cuck number would nosedive.
>>
>>135485313
There's nothing you can do about it, you're a filthy tertiary using ilegally translated material aimed at a population halfway across the globe. Nothing you could do or say can affect the behavior of the primary market.
>>
>>135485313
The guy in this was such a fucking beta faggot holy shit.
>>
>>135485313
I hope your love won't get me abused
>>
You could just not read ntr. There's like a million fetishes, wiping a single one off the map does nothing. If anything, its much tamer than most of the stuff /a/ goes through.
I learned about guro because of you guys in '05. I had no idea people got off to that stuff.
>>
>>135485313
The mc for this was such a faggot he deserved to get cuck'd.
>>
>>135489319
Ntr is still the lowest of the low
>>
Where can I read this in a place where I don't have to pay?
>>
>>135485313
Nuke /tv/
>>
>cuck
>>>/pol/
>>>/v/
>>>/k/
>>>/r9k/
>>>/tv/

There are a bunch of other words you could've used yet you chose to present yourself as a crossboarding faggot, go back to wherever you came from and stay there.
>>
There's only so many times you can be outraged by some pussy faggot having his girl or crush fucked by another guy. NTR is good for wild sex.
>>
http://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=1812433
>>
File: 01.jpg (499 KB, 1200x1694) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
499 KB, 1200x1694
Classic cuckold is kind of shite, I'd rather read NTR.
>>
>>135485313
the MC in this is literally me
>>
>>135485313
Removing beta authors who draw netorare for losers pretending to be alpha?
>>
Serious question

how does NTR actually affect me
>>
>>135485313
OP, everyone knows you are a NTRfag who is trying to spam NTR threads on /a/.

Quit ban evading and fuck off back to your containment board.
>>
>>135485313
Did they finally remove the word filter on that one?
>>
>>135489319
What if I self insert as the one doing the cucking?
>>
>>135491584
It doesn't, literally anyone that hates or dislikes NTR is retarded for getting emotionally attached to something that doesn't affect them.
>>
File: 1449417246745.png (122 KB, 414x471) Image search: [Google]
1449417246745.png
122 KB, 414x471
>>135490612
The Sensei one is by far the best.
>>
>>135485313
>How do we destroy the menace that are cucks once and for all?
By creating a moral, upstanding society with integrity, who respect the sanctity of monogamy or simply the unspoken contract of exclusivity when one enters into a romantic relationship.
>>
>>135499822
Alternately, create a completely sexually liberated society, like the ones you see in Kisaragi comics, where it's basically like bonobos, but with humans.
>>
>>135499302
>bumping a shitty false flag thread

As expected of the cancer is that are OPMfags.
>>
>>135485313
Never. Being a cuck is okay.

Life has no meaning
>>
>>135490046
Truth.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.