[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was he the best Naruto villain?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
Was he the best Naruto villain?
>>
>>135477357
I consider Pain and Nagato separate entities, so yes.
>>
>>135477357
What an edgy piece of shit.
>>
>>135477357
if it had ended with his death in the crater, the series would have been alright, but everything past that point was literally trash
>>
File: latest-1.png (798 KB, 1389x937) Image search: [Google]
latest-1.png
798 KB, 1389x937
>>135477357

>not Hidan
>>
>>135477357
Not only is 'Pain' a stupidly ironic name, but it shows the writer's total lack of originality. He's gone by the old Japanese proverb "
ときに死んで傷つくありません" to begin a total "fuck you" to his readers in the beginning of a long string of irony. Worse than that, the irony culminated in the FINAL story arc, the War one; he threw out all of naruto's conviction about hard work and determination being the deciding factor in how far in life you go and replaced it with "Hero's legacy", Naruto's a direct descendant of mooncunt, and that's how he got as far as he did. Not through conviction. A huge fuck you to his readers, some of which aren't born special or anything unique, and got inspiration from Naruto to keep at it no matter what, then telling us that "gr8 genetics and money" are what makes the Great.

Kaguya isn't the only one from moonland that's a total cunt.
>>
>>135477357
>mfw
>>
>>135477675
> Muh Pain

Dude is he biggest edgelord in the series and thats saying something since he got some tough competition.
>>
Fuck off, narutards.
>>
Madara was the best villain, if only because he didn't give a shit about talk no jutsu or the protagonists' bullshit powerups and only got taken out through sheer plot but still kept to his ways until he died.

Also Orochimaru because he got away with EVERYTHING.
>>
File: 1449352367700.png (690 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1449352367700.png
690 KB, 1280x720
>>135479888
Madara was fucking terrible. His backstory is the fucking worst in the series.

> Tobirama was saying mean things about me
> Fuck this shit I'm evil now
>>
>>135480049
That's the end of his backstory. There's a big amount of shit leading up to it.
>All my brothers are dead
>The only good senju's brother killed my last one
>Now my entire family hates me
>They're gonna be ruled by gayass tree people
>Fuck this gay earth
>I'm gonna make anime real
>>
File: madara.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
madara.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>135479888
>>
>>135477357
https://desustorage.org/a/search/image/jtohq2yueXzNnhR8m0pxXA/

https://desustorage.org/a/thread/135450859/#135450859

You should stop ban evading, Narutard Pain spammer, and handle your 30 day bans like a man.
>>
>>135477357
that's not hidan
>>
the series took a major drop in quality to me after his arc

hidan & kakuzu was hands down the height of the series for me
>>
>All my brothers are dead
Generic Familymember(s) X died
>The only good senju's brother killed my last one
Generic again. Dear one Y sacrifice
>Now my entire family hates me
Generic Z hates me
>They're gonna be ruled by gayass tree people
Shitty alien invaders. What the fuck were the writers thinking
>Fuck this gay earth
>I'm gonna make anime real
Fucking otaku
>>
>>135480303
10/10 resume, would read again.
>>
I was watching the ninja war with a friend and its seemed like a big bloated incoherent mess. I don't keep up with naruto but I did the same thing with one piece for that big war thing and I could understand it perfectly.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.