[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your opinion of Studio 4°C?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (295 KB, 1280x544) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
295 KB, 1280x544
What's your opinion of Studio 4°C?
>>
Don't they suck now?
>>
Only good thing they ever did was DMC.
>>
>>135426821
>Memories
>Princess Arete
>Tekkon Kinkreet
>Mind Game
>Tweeny Witches
>Steamboy
>Genius Party
>Sweat Punch

Did you really think they were all bad?
>>
They are one of the few studios I like.
>>
>>135427051

Genius party and TK were watchable. DMC was the only good thing they ever did.

Never watched mind game though, thanks for the reminder.
>>
>>135427554
How can you say its the only good thing they've done when you haven't seen everything they've done?
>>
Dead tier

Alternatively, pretentious tier.
>>
How did their Itoh movie do?
>>
>>135426718
Just yesterday I finished watching the animatrix, and I've read they also did things for that batman movie

awesome studio really, gonna be looking into more of their stuff
>>
>>135426718
I forgot they existed until this thread showed up.
>>
>>135426718

Starscream's giant chin.
>>
>>135427802

Mind game seems just average though. You just need to watch couple of their shows to see a general direction of pretentiouness and blandness.
>>
>>135428580
You sound dumb as fuck to be honest typical mouth breathing anime watcher with no appreciation of art what so ever.
>>
>>135428615
>apprectiation of art

As in appreciation of banal, shit and boring pretentiousness? That definitely not for me, I like fun things.
>>
>>135429699
>seems
>>
>>135429733

Like I said you don't need much to see how pretentious pieces of shits most of what 4c does are.
>>
>>135429830
Go ahead and explain how Tweeny Witches is pretentious please.
>>
>>135429830
At the very least you need to actually watch something before you get to call it boring, shit and pretentious.
>>
>>135429874
Anyone who thinks Yuasa is pretentious clearly has no idea what they are talking about his shows are full of fart jokes and such.
>>
>>135429864
>>135429941

Those are just plain shit, that should be obvious. It's not rocket science here.
>>
>>135430037
Explain what is "plain shit" about them, go ahead.
>>
>>135430052
Not enough memes. If a show doesn't produce at least five reaction images per episode, it's shit
>>
>>135430052

Literally forced animation and jokes.
>>
>>135430148
Give me some examples of forced animation and jokes in Tweeny Witches.
>>
I don't know who's joking anymore.
>>
>>135430208

It's been over 10 year nigga.
>>
>>135430571
>I haven't seen it and thus have no examples

Thanks for confirming you are talking out of your ass.
>>
>>135430595

Because you remember every single detail of a anime you saw about 10 years ago? Get the fuck out.
What I remember that it was shit and I pretty much loved everything back then.
>>
>>135430685
>10 years i'm an oldfag!
Sure thing kiddo.
>>
>>135430685
Please stop.
>>
>>135430712
>>135430717

Gotta put studio 4c to my "must troll" list. Seems to be easier than ever before now. Must have gone to "legend" quality from just "ok" because before I could actually discuss this without fear of dying from autism radiation.
>>
>>135430842
>I was only pretending to be retarded
Yep he had to do it eventually.
>>
I had something to say, but looking at this thread, maybe it's better if I just keep it to myself.
>>
>>135430888

No I really think studio 4c is shit, no doubt. Don't try to project your insecurities on me, autist-san.
>>
>>135431096
You can really think what you like but the fact that you are completely unable to substantiate any of your opinions indicates how much worth they have.
>>
>>135431131

Can you substantiate your positive opinions?

Anyway I don't see a reason why you get so defensive and mad, It's just a opinion mate, one true to my internal logic. Of course it's done with intelligence and with grace much better than you but that's beside the point. Even rats play games.
>>
>>135431270
I haven't expressed any positive opinions. I have only asked you to explain your negative ones which you are unable to do and as such I am within my right to say your opinions are bullshit and you have no idea what you are talking about until you demonstrate otherwise by substantiating your claims. The fact that you go through so much effort to avoid doing so just goes to demonstrate your actual inability to do so and complete lack of awareness of the subject matter at hand.
>>
autists please go
>>>/asp/
>>
>>135431270
Holy shit you both might be retarded. How can you sit here and argue for fucking two hours?
>>
>>135431322

How can opinions be bullshit? Most of these shows are old as shit and something I only watched once and had mild interest in. It's not so difficult to imagine I don't remember much as I said before too.
What I'm seeing is that you are just completely disregarding anything I say and are just arguing for the arguing sake. As in autist, one other thing I said before.

>>135431424

Welcome to /a/ newfriend.
>>
>>135426718
They have done pretty good shit but they always have to add their fucking pretentious little bullshit to everything
>>
>>135426718
Tekkonkinkreet or whatever the fuck its called was really weird.
>>
>>135431640
>I only watched once
Make that "I never watched at all". You haven't actually said anything. Just "its shit, its pretentious, its bland, its boring". You might as well be saying anything if you can't provide reasoning for it and substantiate it.
>>
>>135431674
White people aren't meant to direct anime, it was unnatural.
>>
>>135426718
I'm watching Tweeny Witches right now and I really love the art style and setting. I wish they would slow down the pace a bit more though.
>>
>>135431710

Why would I need to substantiate, it's perfect condensation of what 4c anime are. If you need more than that just means that you have some kind of ulterior move as in you are 4c wanking autistic faggot.
>>
>>135431792
If you can't substantiate your opinion then it is worthless bullshit. Quite plainly and simply. I mean I could say "Inside Out is the greatest film ever made" and according to you that can't be bullshit because it is my opinion. So I guess that means it is true? Even if I completely refuse to justify why I think that. Cool.
>>
>>135431863

You don't even have a opinion you're literally worthless. That said of course you have a opinion, you just try to act like high and mighty neutral lord descending from the heavens.

Inside out is absolute dogshit of a film. Your opinion is just shit and I would hope anyone with a opinion like yours would kill themselves with maximum pain as of today.

There are no objective opinions my friend. Only ones made with the internal logic of a human being, only god has the objective outside logic and we are not gods, only images.
>>
>>135432131
So you really can't even place any reason behind your opinions? I guess they are just bullshit then, thanks for confirming. Done here now. Feel free to reply again like your autistic need compels you too though.
>>
>>135432355

I was done with you before you were even born autist-san. I almost even posted some deeper info on why I thought so but your incessant blabbering about opinions and how you need to write a book about them just made my day little brighter.
>>
>>135431761
Enjoy the ride anon, that shit's great.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.