[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So that's it then huh? The Penguindrum was the apple or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: mawaru_penguindrum_03.jpg (417 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
mawaru_penguindrum_03.jpg
417 KB, 1600x1200
So that's it then huh? The Penguindrum was the apple or something? They had to give their lives, their souls, or something to her because something something fate or whatever?

And the penguin hats are what. The girl's divided soul or whatever? And the journal was what exactly, the power of the girl to change fate? and she divided it up into the hats or something? What's the point of the journal then. If the hats are her soul and she had the power to change fate then you don't need the apple or the penguindrum or fuck all just reunite the hats or something and whatever happened to the kid with the other hat anyway? Child grinder? Dead? lol, who cares?

The author's kind of a prick. Why did you make me watch this?
>>
Would you rather they have said that the hat is an alien from another world who is using Himari's soul to postpone the heat death of the universe?
>>
I'm still butthurt that they didn't remember them
>>
>>135425697
Whatever. The author is being purposely obtuse to try and be lol 3deep5me and it just comes off as being pure asshattery

And while I'm on it how the fucking hell did some kid have the power to divide his fate up like an apple and give it away like that? Here's my soul, it's like apples or something.

Seriously? Fuck you author guy, whatever your name is.
>>
>>135425800
Look up "Theatre of the Absurd." Also, rewatch the conversation in Episode 19 between Himari and Pink Hair Guy (it's around 7:45 in).

It's perfectly okay to trivialize the apparent meaninglessness of Penguindrum. I think it's better than trying to find a 1:1 allegorical significance to all of its imagery, even.
>>
>So X was Y or whatever/something? lol who cares.

Amazing insight onii-chan. I now realize that Penguindrum is not the masterpiece I thought it was. How could I have been so blind.
>>
File: 1313670470918.jpg (447 KB, 1073x899) Image search: [Google]
1313670470918.jpg
447 KB, 1073x899
FUCK YOUR DESTINY
>>
I'll take visual comprehension for 500 OP.
>>
2deep4u
>>
>>135426088
>>
File: 1322886935889.jpg (1 MB, 1320x1900) Image search: [Google]
1322886935889.jpg
1 MB, 1320x1900
>>
File: 1436498368024.png (88 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1436498368024.png
88 KB, 640x960
>>135425546
>>135425800
>>
I didn't feel it was 2deep4u. All the stuff about fate, terrorism and being loved was pretty clear.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.