[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ah Gohan, you never cease to disappoint me... Seriously Toriyama,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (182 KB, 1024x479) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
182 KB, 1024x479
Ah Gohan, you never cease to disappoint me...

Seriously Toriyama, was it too complicated for you to have Gohan both smart and STRONG?
Apparently so because now Gohan is nothing but a fuckboy nerd.
>>
I honestly don't have a problem with this.

We saw how the manga ends. We've seen the future for Gohan: He becomes a world respected researcher and scientist with a solid career.

How do people think he somehow made it to such high places in that 10 year gap? Fighting the forces of evil? No. It doesn't make any sense. He's not 11 anymore, he can't be both ''smart and strong'' if he's going to end up becoming one of the world's greatest scholars. It doesn't work. It takes 6 years to get a PhD, and that's only after 2 years on top of that for University.

If this is about accurately following the manga, it wouldn't make sense if Gohan were to take all his time off for shit that Vegeta, Buu, Piccolo, 18, Krillin and Goku could handle easily.

Seriously, It's Goku's fucking story. Get over it Gohanfags.
>>
>>135423073
>Gohan is nothing but a fuckboy nerd.
Yes,he is.
Did you pay any attention at all to Gohan's character. The first time he sees his father fighting he dies horribly. Then he gets sent to training with a scary green guy that throws him into a mountain. Then bad alien guys arrive,kill everyone,and beat him to a pulp. Not to mention all the shit happened in Namek.
Gohan pretty much NEVER enjoyed fighting,and every time he fought someone died. It isn't really much weird that he doesn't love fighting as much as his retarded dad.
>>
>>135423676
He should learned that his father would not be there forever to save the day.
Really how old is Goku now?
>>
At least he has hot wife that revels in his faggotry.
>>
>>135423868
Around 40, but because of his death maybe early 30's.

Also, take in consideration that Roshi is around 300 years old, so age ain't got shit on Goku.
>>
>>135423946
Yeah but Goku tends to die a lot.
>>
>>135423946
>Roshi is around 300 years old
IRC he drank an immortality potion made by his sister or something
>>
They should bomb the plot and make a Punished Gohan as main character
>>
>>135424090
Wasn't that Future Trunks' timeline?
>>
Picking your strongest fighters
AND YOU CHOOSE PICCOLO!?

Goku is the biggest troll
>>
>>135424521
Yup. Goku dies from the heart virus and gohan becomes a badass.
>>
>>135424899
He got in on technicality since he killed Goku
>>
>>135425010
Seems cool
>>
>>135424899

Are you an idiot?

Piccolo is stronger than:

>Android 18
>Krillin
>Tien
>Roshi
>Yamcha
>Goten
>Trunks

Besides the 30 minute wonder, Gotenks, Gohan at full power, and Buu, Piccolo is one of the strongest living beings on Earth, and is well and beyond the ranks of a powerful Super Saiyan. Now that Gohan's gone to live his dream, Piccolo is automatically the fourth strongest Z Fighter. He's always been relevant and powerful.
>>
>>135425073
true, but nobody can do Tien's cheap blinding thing
if there were to be any tactics used whatsoever, that would be a gamechanger
>>
>>135425227

Well, Piccolo just died, so that's probably going to lend itself to him learning some new trick or special attack in Otherworld/Whis's training. If not I'm probably going to give it up. Super is already becoming Wasted Chances: The series
>>
>>135425615
>becoming
It's been like that for the past 10 episodes
>>
>>135423868
Saiyans age a lot slower to allow them to fight more. Goku mentioned in one of Super's chapters that 80 would still be young for a saiyan.
>>
File: Solar_Flare_Krillin_Variation.png (210 KB, 475x363) Image search: [Google]
Solar_Flare_Krillin_Variation.png
210 KB, 475x363
>>135425227
>true, but nobody can do Tien's cheap blinding thing
Goku and Krillin can both do it.

>>135425615
Did I miss a chapter coming out?
>>
>>135426025
No, it was in Super anime
>>
>>135423073
Gohan wised up, just like Krillin, Tien, and Yamcha. Let Goku handle this craziness and live the life you want with enough power to level planets at will.
>>
File: shiggy_no_jutsu.jpg (83 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
shiggy_no_jutsu.jpg
83 KB, 500x500
>implying Gohan isn't training during the tournament
>>
>>135423868
Goku might as well wish from the dragon eternal youth.
>>
>>135423073
what if Tori is going somewhere with this, like in 5 years Gohan is gonna be a the new RR army leader with his own mad scientist mech gear and shit
>>
>>135426971
Let's be real. He probably isn't training.
>>
>>135423073
I am getting really tired of your Gohan threads, Gabriel.
>>
>>135423073
Why aren't you smart and strong?
>>
>>135427335
I think you mean "or".
>>
>>135427157
In the manga it makes sense that he isnt training, but the anime feels different, they tortured him for not training. So I could expect anime Gohan training and having more relevance than his manga persona.
>>
>>135423073
Gohan studies business and has become successful with it.
Donal Trump is a successful businessman
Gohan is nicknamed the Golden Fighter
Donald Trump has golden hair
Coincidence?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.