[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Gets trained by Urahara >Trains with Squad Zero >Almost
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Pathetic.jpg (136 KB, 800x1153) Image search: [Google]
Pathetic.jpg
136 KB, 800x1153
>Gets trained by Urahara
>Trains with Squad Zero
>Almost nobody has ever trained with them
>Gets all these power ups
>Still gets bested so easily

Why is Ichigo such a failure? I still don't understand how he is so special and yet he loses constantly. Also I know it's obvious that this always happens in an arc

>Ichigo trains
>Gets his ass beat
>Deus Ex Machina power up engaged
>Becomes a God
>Stronger enemy shows up suddenly
>Repeat from the beginning

I don't know why I still read the manga or put so much effort into the series, I've been a fan since it came to North America for the first time and even before that.
>>
>>135418587
>I don't know why I still read the manga
For me as long as kubo makes me laugh thats good enough, I tune in each week just for the lulz at this point, and honestly thats more than enough for me, as long as that crazy bastard just has me laughing going "what the fuck..." he's golden.
>>
>>135418587
Because the plot calls for everyone to show off their greatest power before the final boss battle, and Ichigo can't go bankai till then.
>>
Ichigo looks literally flat in that page.
>>
>>135418587
I'm having a hard time comprehending what's going on with his sword there. The hilt seems to indicate that most of the blade is embedded in the ground, but I don't understand why that would be the case considering the position he's in?
>>
>>135418928
It's a trick. New Ichigo's bankai is becoming a background.
>>
>>135418928
His sword is either non existent or its sinking into the ground.
>>
>>135418587
Well it is all about match up. Askin is a bad matchup for cqc fighters such as ichigo and grimmjow especially without knowledge.
>>
>>135418587
Kubo is just saving ichigo full power reveal with his fight with ishida.
>>
>>135418587
I don't know about you OP, but I don't mind it. I'd rather a young powerful MC get his ass handed to him from time to time because of inexperience than come out victorious all the time.

Ichigo is a pretty good balance through Bleach honestly. Remember him going toe to toe with Quilge and one-shotting Shaz? And then all those other times he got his ass whooped? Or the times he was well lmatched? Ichigo is a full frontal attack kind of person. No shit The D is going to fuck with Ichigo hard because his power isn't straight forward and Ichigo charges in head first like a retard.
>>
>>135419822
>>Ichigo charges in head first like a retard.
This. Although kubo make some characters go full retard in this arc in order to make other characters looks good.
>>
>>135419871
Read Kubo as Aizen for a second there.
>>
>hadn't paid attention to the manga since the end of the fullbring arc
>catch up over the last week

I'm not sure what annoyed me more. Unohana coming out as a killer then dying within 3 chapters, or the fact Chad is still fucking worthless. Seriously, hes going to go the whole series without killing a single thing isn't he?

I wonder how many of the characters that "died" this arc will come back in the end. I seriously wouldn't rule out Yamamoto coming back somehow
>>
The reason Ichigo lost so much in the past is because he was a fucking hybrid with powers rigged together with string and duct tape. He was always fighting opponents generally far above him in a power scale. Askin judt happens to have a rather good counter to Ichigo in general
>>
>>135420040
Maybe you should have supported the Fullbring arc if you wanted Chad to be relevant.

Maybe people should have stopped pestering Kubo for the Captains to appear again.

Fucking shit.
>>
>>135418587
Even the swordman of squad 0 had an hard time against D, give him a break
>>
File: 1310340351351.jpg (61 KB, 421x354) Image search: [Google]
1310340351351.jpg
61 KB, 421x354
>>135420729
>Even the swordman of squad 0 had an hard time against D

D gives everyone a hard time, if you know what I mean.
>>
File: puppies_vs_ssjgssj_goku.png (547 KB, 484x771) Image search: [Google]
puppies_vs_ssjgssj_goku.png
547 KB, 484x771
>>135418587
>Why is he such a failure?
>>
>>135418928
He's trying really hard to NTR Chad.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.