[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/a/ CONFESSES (also unpopular opinions) Post your anime confessions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Jojo_Niiiiiice.jpg (41 KB, 640x352) Image search: [Google]
Jojo_Niiiiiice.jpg
41 KB, 640x352
/a/ CONFESSES (also unpopular opinions)

Post your anime confessions

>started jojo and bleach for the fashion
>only watched toradora for the ecchi tag
>deadman wonderland is an amazing manga

Well, what do you guys have?
>>
Fuck off.
>>
File: 21jqc05.png (68 KB, 437x500) Image search: [Google]
21jqc05.png
68 KB, 437x500
>>135417868
>started jojo and bleach for the fashion
Do you mean for the things the characters wear or because it was fashionable to watch them at the time?
>>
>>135417868
doesn't a agree with deadman wonderland being a amazing manga?
>>
>>135417868
>/a/ confessionz
Cancer.
>>
I see no difference between manga (Japanese) and manhwa (Korean)
>>
>>135418489

There are none. Both are based on big eyed character compensating for their small eyed cartoonist.
>>
I think Tatami Galaxy is boring.
Hayao is right about anime is a mistake.
SAO is better than Log Horizon. Seriously, it is miles better.
Aria and NNB are fucking boring holy shit.
Lain is ok, 6/10 at best, same for Texhnolyze. The art is cool though, but /a/ shouldn't put them on top of the list.
But all in all, my deep dark secret is that
I love OP and I'm a faggot just like OP.
>>
>>135418489
One is read right to left while the other is read left to right. Then there are webtoons but that's another category altogether I suppose.
>>
File: 1411480283165.jpg (97 KB, 1200x960) Image search: [Google]
1411480283165.jpg
97 KB, 1200x960
My secret is that I post Makise Kurisu's "You should be able to solve this" on /sci/ to ask them to solve fun problems. The truth is I want them to know about her and fap to her so she would be considered a slut.
And she is a slut already. Kek.
>>
>>135418083
Fuck did i seriously misspell that shit?

Fuck me
>>
>>135417952
The characters, especially bleach. Early on in the manga i was pretty sure kubo was promoting a line
>>
>>135417868
I dont watch or read anything anymore. I just shitpost on /a/ becuase nothing interests me.
>>
I love whales. So many places to grab and stick your dick into.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.