[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you watched Nagi No Asukara, /a/? Did you like it? I liked it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 53549.jpg (46 KB, 225x318) Image search: [Google]
53549.jpg
46 KB, 225x318
Have you watched Nagi No Asukara, /a/?

Did you like it?

I liked it.
>>
Is it still Monday?
>>
>>135411408
I liked it a lot.
>>
>>135411408
it's ok. .good animation..mildly intriguing

I dont like romance plots..so this wasnt for me..was wanting to see tragedy but never happened the way I was expecting
>>
>>135411408
Yes and yes.
>>
Yes.
Also yes. It wasn't great, but the characters behaved in interesting ways, the backgrounds were pretty, and it was entertaining. The drama was a little brute forced at times, but was not entirely bad. Worth the watch, in my opinion.

A day late, but Miuna best girl.
>>
Okada a shit. A SHIT.
>>
The second season of a show has never killed the potential of the first so hard
>>
A little girl at my local game store was watching it in the back.
>>
>>135411408
Miuna was terrible and she ruined the show for me.
>>
>>135411408
I didn't like it for reasons.

Might try it sometimes.
>>
>>135411408
Wasted potential. Kill me again Okada, despite I really like you and eat most of your shit part of me wants you to write a more plot-driven stories.
>>
>>135413603
>what is WIXOSS
>>
>>135411408
Ep 13 was a hell of a ride but the rest gives me a migraine just thinking about it. It looked pretty in single frames but the animation was stiff and weightless, and the sound direction was a mess. The backgrounds were very detailed and pretty but really abused the rust effect, every structure or street in the city was covered either in rust or salt flake snow.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.