[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What in the fuck? I thought 4.0 was supposed to come out this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Evangelion_4.0_scene.png (250 KB, 600x283) Image search: [Google]
Evangelion_4.0_scene.png
250 KB, 600x283
What in the fuck? I thought 4.0 was supposed to come out this year? I FUCKING WANT ANSWERS AFTER THAT SHITSHOW OF GAY PIANOS.
>>
>guts has gotten off the boat before eva rebuild finished
>>
File: YxyiKre.jpg (228 KB, 1806x774) Image search: [Google]
YxyiKre.jpg
228 KB, 1806x774
>>135405755
Are you really sure that you really want to hear those answers?
>>
>>135406901
Are you telling me to just end the series on gay pianos and pachinko?
>>
>>135405755
4.0 won't be worth it

I'd much rather have gay pianos than the shitshow 4.0 might be.
>>
>>135405755
That's the joke, OP. 4.0 will never come out. It is Anno's ultimate triumph card against his fans.
>>
>>135407206
- Shinji kill himself rather than live on a world full of retards and assholes.
- Mankind goes extinct because they're too retarded to live
- Gendo is the last man alive
- "keikaku dorii"

The end
>>
Is it even called 4.0 anymore?
I thought it changed to 3.0+1.0
>>
>>135405755
>I FUCKING WANT ANSWERS AFTER THAT SHITSHOW OF GAY PIANOS
little does the faggot OP know that that has been the plan all along, to confuse and enrage viewers into wanting to get ass fucked more until their mental faculties are annihilated, and their juvenile feels let to run wild so that they are prone to throwing their parents money over some work only masochist, socially-awkward, delusional emos can give rhyme and twisted forced reason to. as expected of the master!
>>
>>135407743
At the end of the movie that's what it was advertised as but Anno acts like niggas don't know basic math.
>>
File: poster.png (362 KB, 500x708) Image search: [Google]
poster.png
362 KB, 500x708
>>135405755
At the end of the japanese title, you see those 2 dots and 2 lines?
That's the symbol used in sheet music to indicate that it is the final measure of the piece, but to repeat the piece (or just a section) before concluding.

You're not gonna get any answers.
>>
>rebuild was a mistake
>>
Neon genesis evangelion already had a perfect ending. Why is anno
Trying to make a new ending for the fourth time?
>>
>Still mad over 3.0
>>
Anno didn't make 3.0+4.0 because he know the third impact will happen in two days.
>>
>anno we can't have shinji creaming in kaworu's ass on screen
>"then we won't make it"
>>
>>135405755
I would like to point out that the abomination in your picture has eyes that are not on the same level of the head.

>willie thought this was a good idea
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.