[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When is that horrible sticky going to go away?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1335677063560.jpg (90 KB, 774x588) Image search: [Google]
1335677063560.jpg
90 KB, 774x588
When is that horrible sticky going to go away?
>>
When /wsr/ is promoted from trial board to being listed on the main page.
>>
File: sway'n'shake.gif (148 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
sway'n'shake.gif
148 KB, 340x340
Maybe they'll just replace the gif.
>>
There's been a lot less rec threads ever since it went up.
Sure, some idiots won't even bother reading it and still make one, but there has been a definitive decrease so far.
>>
Amazingly, I've still seen multiple rec threads pop up here. Despite there being a board specifically for it and a sticky leading there. I mean, just holy shit, it only shows why rec threads are not worth the time to even respond to because the OPs are so incredibly helpless AND clueless.

Even in my first days on /a/ what, almost a decade ago, I never asked for recs. I just went and looked up shit myself. How is that so fucking hard to do?
>>
>>135405256
I think it's just an illusion. No one reads the permanent stickies on any boards except the mod who wrote it and maybe his mom. Newfags are just going to go make a thread without even looking at the page.
>>
I wish people would read the sticky or fuck off to reddit where they have a specific subreddit for anime suggestions. People get really specific with what kind of recs they want. It's almost absurd. I haven't been here long but when I found this place in '09 it was easy enough to browse random threads and get reca that way without having to waste space for my own threads. People need to do more lurking and less posting.
>>
What's with the "it's getting cold, isn't it" thing anyway?

Also there's nothing wrong with the sticky, it helps with rec threads.
>>
>>135406752
Yes there is. It's an eyesore and served it's purpose already. It's time for it to leave.
>>
>>135406752
I think Hiro sees the news bulletin space as his personal blog.
>>
>>135406752
it's for us to remember how cold and lonely it gets in this season
>>
>>135406984
>>135407187
Hiro wants /a/nons to kill themselves.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.