[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seikon no Qwaser
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Katja1.jpg (2 MB, 1920x2970) Image search: [Google]
Katja1.jpg
2 MB, 1920x2970
So is Seikon no Qwaser worth watching?
Any good?
If so where the hell can I view it?

I've been looking for something like this for a while but I don't want to be disappointed.
>>
if you are into brestfeeding and learning about chemistry then sure go ahead and watch. If you don't like any of that, continue for Katja.
>>
File: 1449265422910.png (706 KB, 835x720) Image search: [Google]
1449265422910.png
706 KB, 835x720
>>135400352
Sounds good mane. Do you know where I can watch it?
>>
>>135400513
Google it.
>>
It's pretty stupid, if you want a few faps without too much bullshit in between I'd say give it a go

I'm still wondering why they didn't make an spinoff of Katja with her own lesbo harem
>>
>>135400903
>spinoff of Katja with her own lesbo harem
Don't tease my cock like that anon. I don't like it when men want to tease me.
>>
I thought this was a shounen show but everything I've seen of it so far isn't far off hentai
>>
>>135400141
decent if you watch it as an ecchi/hentai, awful compared to the manga (which you should read)
>>
>>135400141
Honestly, if you want boobs, this is the show for you. If you're not that into boobs, the first season has better fight scenes then it has any right to have, and the OST is pretty good as well. The 2nd season is shit on all those accounts though.
>>
>>135400141
Okay how the fuck is this shit even possible? It's like I have a bunch of little people in my brain trying to figure out how can you make hair like this and they are fucking angry because not a single one of them can figure out how this shit is even possible.
>>
>>135400141
Yes.
Yes.
Online streaming.

You will be satisfied.
>>
Its great to watch if you want to jerk off, otherwise its pretty boring.
>>
>>135403646
can you recommend something that is both not boring and great to watch to jerk off to?
>>
>>135404642

To Love Ru, Monster Musume, KissxSis
>>
>>135404642
When you opened /a/, did you see what the sticky said?
>>
>>135405141

>recommendation threads
>threads

Apparently you didn't bother to read it.
>>
>>135400141
I would say the first season is worth watching, s2 has nothing of worthy beyond few sasha shots. top ero anime,envelope pusher like illya and yosuga no sora
>>
>>135400513
ask the cat sound
>>135400903
they did small shots for s2 dvd extras
>>
>>135403387
even if you are not into boobs it has that which even hentai lacks these days, erotisim
>>135404642
dxd. testament seems to be it but I kind of skip watched it so maybe not. kanokon was ok too
>>
Qwaser? You mean Quasar?
>>
>>135405899

He means Kueisā you fucking faggot.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.