[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else just reading this for the plot at this point?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 010036.jpg (657 KB, 1200x1670) Image search: [Google]
010036.jpg
657 KB, 1200x1670
Anyone else just reading this for the plot at this point?
>>
>>135383447
Wouldn't be the first time
>>
>>135383447
Is it just me or did the art feel different this chapter?
>>
>>135383447
Happy end is impossible, isnt it?
>>
>>135383447
I like his drama more than Netoraserare guy. I wish ShindoL would do some comedy like Kon kit
>>
>>135383835
If she loses an arm then she's good, Shindol got a soft spot for crippled girls.
>>
>>135383447
Fuck this bitch a child is not an excuse to get better. You should be in a good position in order to have one. Fuck I hope the STDS fucking kills her.
>>
>>135384333
go back to your echochamber loser
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>135383447
At this point I think this is part of some kind of anti-drug addiction program or something.
>>
>>135383447
Yes. Hoping for a "happy" end, but unless she gets handicapped, I don't know if that will happen.
>>
was this the one where she was otaku at the beginning?
>>
>>135385567
no
>>
>>135383447
Isn't she STD riddled by now? Poor kid's gonna catch them as well.
>>
Source?
>>
>>135385764
[ShindoL] Henshin -emergence- Ch. 6
>>
>>135383833
I think it improved quite a bit.
>>
>>135383887
The main appeal of his earlier stuff was that it was so over the top it was funny
>>
She better stay as a slut or its garbage.
>>
>>135385692
Well apparently she wasn't but herpes Hobo probably gave her some. Next issue she probably will have herpes all over her vagina.
>>
>>135387787
>Next issue she probably will have herpes all over her vagina.
Her prostitution carrier is finally over.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.