[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shinji you must pilot the robot!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7
File: latest.jpg (55 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
55 KB, 640x480
Shinji you must pilot the robot!
>>
>>135379846
Less than three days for instrumentality, evafag.
>>
>>135380199
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1evodfa5vXj-TQS5XYUi_rX3IYg8S7UKFHyWKJY6O6c0/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

see you at the tang party
>>
I'm not piloting anything unless you are paying in lolis.
>>
File: [Get in the fucking robot].png (23 KB, 553x566) Image search: [Google]
[Get in the fucking robot].png
23 KB, 553x566
>>135379846
>>
File: implying_I_care_about_robots.jpg (223 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
implying_I_care_about_robots.jpg
223 KB, 1440x1080
>>135379846
Yeah, sure, I know everyone needs me to. It's not like I can push everything onto Ayanami. Don't worry, I will pilot it.
>>
IT'S NOT A ROBOT!
>>
COME ON SHINJI IT'S 2015
>>
File: Sartre.jpg (71 KB, 834x1283) Image search: [Google]
Sartre.jpg
71 KB, 834x1283
>>135379846

Hold it right there.

Shinji, if you do pilot the robot out of a sense of obligation to others then you will execute your function in a mechanical, unfulfilling and ultimately meaningless manner. You will not self actualize your free will and your compunction to execution of a task without personal autonomy means you will behave in bad faith.

Before you pilot the robot you must actualize your being in the state of absolute freedom. Remember that regardless of what you tell yourself you must do you are a man and man is condemned to be free. You are responsible for whatever you become.
>>
File: nietzsche.jpg (126 KB, 384x480) Image search: [Google]
nietzsche.jpg
126 KB, 384x480
>>135383850

Hold it right there.

Shinji, as someone capable of piloting the robot, you yourself have qualities which allow you to transcend the capabilities of others. If you do not pilot the robot, doing so to the best of your abilities you cheat yourself out of your own greatness. Do not hesitate to be better than others, for in embracing your will to power you embrace the truth of your very nature.

You lament that you suffer, but to live is to suffer. To survive is to find meaning in suffering.
>>
File: Camus.jpg (94 KB, 719x863) Image search: [Google]
Camus.jpg
94 KB, 719x863
>>135384033

Hold it right there.

Shinji, before you pilot the robot you must understand that you cannot escape the absurd. Without the absurd you delude yourself into false senses of both security and grandeur. You must realize that existence is ultimately meaningless, and in that realization rebel against your condemnation.

You must rebel from the expectations placed upon you and know thyself not by external social expectation, but out of internal personal assertion.
>>
File: kierkegaard2.jpg (13 KB, 350x466) Image search: [Google]
kierkegaard2.jpg
13 KB, 350x466
>>135384273

Hold it right there.

Something something because Jesus something something. Therefore Jesus because Jesus.

There's totally a grander plan at work here You live going forward but you'll understand it backwards.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.