[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: anime that stand the test of time.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: now-and-then-here-and-there-1.jpg (36 KB, 351x500) Image search: [Google]
now-and-then-here-and-there-1.jpg
36 KB, 351x500
ITT: anime that stand the test of time.
>>
>>
File: 1.jpg (200 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
200 KB, 640x960
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhgj_YWBNd4

Disregard taco subs
>>
>>135379132
I´m guessing OP pic is not related. For that is one of the most cringe inducing shit fest I´ve seen in a long time. Fucking annoying MC and yawn-inducing events. Ending song was the only good part.
>>
>>135379222

They should just stop making anime all together. Nothing will ever come close to this show. I've been watching anime for years now so I know a thing or two about anime
>>
>>135379343
It's okay. We get. You love aborting babies. Please go back to reddit and let men talk about anime.
>>
>>135379409
>pro rape babies
>buying nip procreate propoganda
Back to tumbrl you go mate.
>>
>>135379526
How does this make sense? Tumblr is about the most pro-choice, abortion friendly place on the internet.
>>
>>135379343
>>135379409
>>135379526
Holy shit, please stop, reread what you wrote, you may like it or not but this show deserves more than that.
>>
>>135379132
only fun part was the original Yugioh dub cast
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.