[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OPM prediction thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: delete.jpg (208 KB, 728x1014) Image search: [Google]
delete.jpg
208 KB, 728x1014
> Scans head of hero association for power level
> "Undefined"
> It must be because you're so weak that there's an error

Yeah right.
>>
>>135365892
But didn't that also happened to Tatsumaki's sister?
>>
File: 1438478711146.jpg (32 KB, 610x357) Image search: [Google]
1438478711146.jpg
32 KB, 610x357
But why did the mask break?
>>
>>135365892

It also scanned King and gave the same answer.
>>
>>135366010
>>135365943

It also did the same thing with caped baldy
>>
>>135365975
Because it tried to calculate Saitama's power
>>
>>135366054
But Saitama wasn't the last person to be scanned, was he? I don't recall.
>>
>>135366075

That's correct. It was still scanning people (e.g. Fubuki) after that
>>
>>135365943
She wasn't undefined she was 19. Because the device scans muscle or somesuch.
>>
>>135366010
well, no shit.
>>
>>135366075
The mask literraly broke while scanning Saitama, just read the chapter again.
>>
>>135365892
>Darkness Blade can't even beat a Bear.
Man I hate to admit it, but Sweet Mask is right. HA is full of weak shitters.
>>
>>135366307
That's a rank A bear.
>>
File: 1451273043445.png (244 KB, 500x368) Image search: [Google]
1451273043445.png
244 KB, 500x368
>multiple Tatsumaki seasonal waifu threads going strong
>this one dying
>>
>>135369729
"Shicchi is Blast XDDD" meme isn't a good thread either
>>
>>135366213
It broke BEFORE scanning him.
>>
>>135365892

Why are the bars going through the bear's head?
>>
File: 293989[1].jpg (26 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
293989[1].jpg
26 KB, 225x350
METAL KNIGHT = Dr. Stench.
I know you guys are saying what the fuck anon , bofoi is metal knight you stupid invalid, it's already been shown in the webcomic. just hear me out first.
First off I think Dr. boifoi being responsible for genos family/town getting destroyed is so heavily foreshadowed that it has to be a red herring at this point because the eventual reveal would be anti climatic.What if the person responsible for the destruction was someone you'd be less willing to suspect, someone who has a background in robotics, somebody who appears to have no ulterior motives, a man who is described by genos as the scientists of peace yet has no affiliation with the hero association,somebody who somehow has the funds to turn a common child like genos into a killer robot and can repair him with no hesitation.

>but anon it's still common knowledge that bofoi is metal knight. Take your ridiculous head cannon to reddit faggot.

ok...ok I'll just spit out my reasons here, Boifoi is actually a robot alias created by Dr. stench.

Dr. stench has proven that he is capable of creating robots/cyborgs with life like features(i.e genos) to think that he hasn't made at least one more robot like that other then genos is inconceivable. Isn't it strange that Dr. Stench isn't affiliated in any way with the hero association, nobody from the association tried to recruit another man with the abilty to create powerful robots, who's apparently on a self imposed mission to hunt down a rogue cyborg.
Dr.Stench is already apart of the hero association but indirectly, he uses his alias boifoi android, to collect funds for his robots for whatever reason and he want to keep his name from being tied with the hero association. One of his creations who might of went rogue is apart of the hero association. Drive Knight, who apparently knows that has an "enemy" give genos a vague warning about "metal knight". That warning was for him to avoid dr.stench who has some ulterior motive for genos.
>>
>>135371538
Child emperor apprenticed with Bofoy before. I doubt he wouldn't know if Bofoy was a robot.
>>
>>135371734
Good point! My retort to that would be child emperor is still a child, he only has 10 years of life experience, If I was introduced to life like robots as a child and told it was a real person I wouldn't question if they were real or not.

Im also curious about child emperor origins as well. I mean what kind of loving caring parents would allow there child to risk his life at the hero association?
>>
>>135367795
Imma smack ur gob m8
>>
>>135365892

Calling it, Saitama, Shicchi and King are beyond the mask, if they were weaker the mask would show 0
>>
>>135372138
u wot m8
>>
>mangareader
Kill yourself.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.