[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, what if eating 2 devilfruits won't kill you and it is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 614WxedD52L._SY355_.jpg (14 KB, 261x355) Image search: [Google]
614WxedD52L._SY355_.jpg
14 KB, 261x355
So, what if eating 2 devilfruits won't kill you and it is just a devious act to stop others from eating more than 1?
Has there ever been anyone having first hand experience seeing someone eat more than 1?
>>
>>135353024
Probably, that's why they don't think you should do it.
>>
>>135353024
There might be people who never heard that you can't eat two and did it.
If there was no harm, rumors might spread that it is actually possible to eat two.
>>
>>135353152
Thinking about it, I wonder if Kaidou tried that, assuming he is actually serious about killing himself.
>>
>>13535 Maybe someone ate three
>>
>>135353180
Kaidou of the 100 beast.
Maybe he ate 100 zoans?
>>
File: marco_the_genius.jpg (66 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
marco_the_genius.jpg
66 KB, 612x612
>>135353274
That, or it refers to his army of zoan users.
>>
>>135353152
DF's are so rare, most people think of them as myths or legends. Think about it; the SH never really found one except the Mera-Mera no mi.

During Enies Lobby, Jabra was so scared going close to one. Until he was informed that he only dies when eating a second. He was very badly informed. And he is a WG agent.
>>
>>135353024
The Gorosei stated Blackbeard was the first in history to succeed in consuming two fruits.
>>
>>135353480
When? I am really curious, because i actually believe, the Gorosei started that rumor.
>>
>>135353523
Their brief meeting after Marineford.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RalbhLdyK0
>>
>>135353437
>Jabra
He was all brawn and no brains. The other members were more well-informed, he must have slept through that seminar, I guess.

And let's not talk about "most people", i.e. landlubbers who have never left their hometown.
Anyone, especially New World pirates, would know if it was possible. Underground brokers would be trading that knowledge. And as soon as someone of note took advantage of that, everyone would know.

>>135353480
If that was so, then it should be true. Hard to believe the Gorosei, of all people, would be uninformed.
>>
>>135353597
Hmm, that is really interresting. They don't seem suprised he ate 2 and survived.

And they specially mentioned he ate another fruit, even tho noone really saw what he did.
>>
>>135353024
I think it has something to do with BB's Yami Yami no Mi and that it can 'consume' another fruits ability. Thats because BB can stop the power of DF's by touching the user. Why not steal the power if the DF user dies?
>>
Could the Drum king consume two or more fruit users and combine them to create a multi-powered fruit?
>>
>>135354393
We already know what happens when he eats people. They dont really combine. The one guy was just piggybacking the other.
>>
What is happening in this thread?
>>
>>135354667
Uncovering a goverment conspiracy, i hope you brought your tinfoil hat
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.