[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>seems like every LN / anime adaption takes the harem angle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: claudia.png (355 KB, 579x324) Image search: [Google]
claudia.png
355 KB, 579x324
>seems like every LN / anime adaption takes the harem angle but with leanings towards the first girl met
>MC never ever picks best girl ever
>is completely fucking oblivious 90% of the time

Shit like this rumbles my jumblies. I care more about that side of shit than I should when half the time I end up watching a show for the sci fi / action. Is it so wrong to want them to actually act on something instead of having girls float around the MC in perpetuity?

Anyway, post best girls of series.
>>
>>135340938
Asterisk
>>
>>135340938
>best girl
Pic unrelated.
>>
>>135340938
What's it like living through life with shit taste OP?
>>
>blonde
>huge tits
These are shit tier traits
>>
Best girls
>>
>>135340938
>https://u.pomf.io/ikgjsd.webm
You can't be more wrong. Especially for Asterisk. The best girl will win.
>>
>>135340938
More and more series are moving away from that lately though.
>>
>>135342505
Claudia won't win.
>>
good i hate romance
i wish every mc was asexual
>>
>>135340938
>blonde
>oversize cowtits too big for her body
>slutty facade that's used for devious scheme, to the point even a nigh dense MC was wary of and took caution to avoid her shameless advances
>best
Claudia a worst girl.
>>
>>135342863
It will
>>
>>135340938
What does he feel anon-kun?
>>
shameless bumping
>>
>>135342898
He is not asexual just being picky.
>>
>>135340938
The whole series and all the girls are shit, but Claudia particularly offended me. There is even less reason than usual why she throws herself at the protagonist, and her fanservice portions were more contrived than a Yuuki Rito accident. Fuck, she takes anime cliche to a new level and she is everything wrong with harems.

I like harems but we need a step back to 19-whatever. At least shitty tsunderes then tried to have an excuse, and the horny older sister didn't put up a pretense.
>>
>>135340938
Some LN's have Omnibus Endings though like Denpa Onna.

Also, one of Kamachi's LNs Zashiki Warashi in the final volume revealed Parallel Worlds with MC being with a different girl in his harem in each parallel world and MC's fate in the other parallel worlds so it was half Omnibus Ending/ Half first girl ending.

Not only that but Vanadis is heading toward a polygamy ending.
>>
>>135344608
Lim better be one of the wives.
>>
>>135340938
Recent harem LNs actually intend to be harem LNs with harem endings though like Reunion of 12 Goddesses, etc

Also, Kuro no Maou doesn't have first girl as winner but multiple winners since every girl is fucking yandere as fuck.

Tsuyokute New Saga is Bigamy Ending.

Campione has Main 4 Girl Ending.

Oda Nobuna has a shit first girl but with MC changing Japanese history in every volume and becoming more powerful than Oda could ever become, it looks like MC will end up having his semen drained by every girl and not just Oda.

Hell, MC was going to have consensual sex with another girl besides first girl but it is only due to editorial cockblocking that MC doesn't go through with the sex.

So yeah, OP, you should increase your harem powerlevel.
>>
File: suicide post.jpg (35 KB, 650x450) Image search: [Google]
suicide post.jpg
35 KB, 650x450
>battle school
>barely any battles, mostly just slice of life
>harem MC
>weakest of all but therefore strongest partly because of his determination
>same girls as always
>LN adoption
>First two or three arcs the winning girl and MC get really close but nothing definite
>Because the LN became a success and the author doesnt want to alienate any of the other girls' fans they put the relationship on hold which just looks utterly ridiculous
>author doesnt know what to do and just spams the generic beach episode and such
>there is some stupid rating system for superpowers in place
>several times the author attempts to make a deeper storyline which he either just forgets about or gets undone really stupidly
>people on /a/ say the LN is better
>>
>>135345199
There are exceptions.
>>
>>135344608
Vanadis heading toward a polygamy ending is obvious considering tigre is the true king of the other weapons. It's so well done in that LN that it's the only option that would make even sense.
>>
>>135345427
Well yeah...

Still, Lim's the one leading ahead of all vanadises and the queen...

Maybe he'll take all vanadis as his concubine, while Lim's the real wife, like what Ellen suggest?
>>
Even if LNs are moving to actual polygamy I don't think anime will follow. I'd love to be wrong, though.
>>
>>135345427
>>135345480
Lim is the most normalfag drama free option for Tigre, that is why.

Like every other girl is like royalty or vanadis.

Lim was just a former normalfag mercenary girl so a noble from a a small village like Tigre found it easier in his head to be able to marry a girl like Lim.

Like it was possible for him to hook up with Lim without causing global or at least continental consequences.
>>
>>135345554
She's also the best.
>>
>>135345507
Only Tenchi and Tenchi related anime had polygamy endings that were animated.

Shame SZS stopped getting more anime since SZS mange ended in a revolving harem ending that included impregnation and eventual childbirth.

Yeah, can't think of polygamy endings right now aside from anime Tenchi's creator was behind.
>>
>>135345507
Well, I am not sure how Gate's second season will end but Gate has a high chance of polygamy ending if they actually animate it.

Manga have a higher chance for featuring polygamy endings than anime in the first place.
>>
>>135345554
So... any chance for Tigre taking Ellen, Milla, Olga, Liza, and Valentina as his concubines?
>>
>>135345693
We will have to see what happens after Zchted's king finally dies from old age because Valentina obviously wants cival war in Zchted.

She tried to get the two potential successors to Zchted's throne killed after all.

And the last translated chapter revealed that Vanadis are born from a desire to rule and govern a territory so if you do not have a desire to rule or govern, you will never become a Vanadis candidate.

This means every Vanadis may be more power hungry than you think even though they don't look like that on the surface.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.