[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does drinking while viewing a show bring back the magic of being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
Does drinking while viewing a show bring back the magic of being 14 and watching anime?
>>
Depends how much you drink and depends what show it is.
But drinking while watching moe anime is always a really nice feeling.
>>
Drinking sucks.
>>
>>135340613
>151
Is that the number of wolves that contributed to the mug in her hand? If that's what it takes to start a successful business, I'm not going to judge her or anything.
>>
>>135340930

you dumb meatnug
>>
Temporarily

But it the time it helps gets shorter and shorter
>>
Does she weigh less in human form, or is she denser and just more compact?
>>
Watching good anime does that, drinks or not.
>>
File: 1428215942660.jpg (140 KB, 1279x960) Image search: [Google]
1428215942660.jpg
140 KB, 1279x960
>>135340613
Some. But it intensifies the emotion you feel by a scene a lot at times. Sometimes something you might not even be affected by when sober might drive you to tears. Its kind of nice though to just lose yourself when you are watching anime. I've become very addicted to such a thing.
>>
No, its awful. I started yelling at the tv and my wife's son came into the room to see what I was yelling about while my pants were around my ankles because for some reason I thought I was gonna masturbate to the show.
>>
>>135340613
Yes
But it'll make you more pathetic than you already are
>>
>>135341158
>wife's son
This isn't the cuck thread senpai
>>
This is the future you have to look forward too as you become an oldfag /a/
>>
File: takanya01.jpg (17 KB, 192x220) Image search: [Google]
takanya01.jpg
17 KB, 192x220
>>135341451
Sucks to be you, to not be blessed like me with a mental condition that prevents aging.
>>
>>135341584
Work and women stress doesn't help
>>
>>135341414
ayyyy lmao
>>
>>135340613
I don't know, but it has happened to me while smoking weed.
>>
>>135341960
>work & women stress
get your 3dpd normie shit out of here
>>
Not really but watching anime while high is quite fun.
>>
>>135342557
some series are great to watch high
other series are impossible to watch high
at least in my experience.
>>
>>135341158
>wife's son

I genuinely love this meme.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.