[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay, /a/ I see you talking about OPM all the time, but let's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: img000022[1].png (322 KB, 715x1013) Image search: [Google]
img000022[1].png
322 KB, 715x1013
Okay, /a/

I see you talking about OPM all the time, but let's have some Mob Psycho 100 thread right now.

How hype are you for the anime?

I started reading Mob a little late, since I couldn't believe when people said it's as good or, at times, better than OPM. But it's a really great series, though I'm sure the anime version won't be liked outside Japan, maybe outside some ???% moments.
>>
File: reigen.png (77 KB, 521x645) Image search: [Google]
reigen.png
77 KB, 521x645
>>135331555
The manga seems like it's winding down, I'd be very surprised if it keeps going after this current arc.
I'm hoping the anime will go to at least the first Claw/Scar arc so we can get Super Reigen animated.
>>
Anime ruin nearly every fanbase on /a/. So, no, I am never hype. Still, the manga isn't anywhere near popular as OPM was and probably won't ever be.
>>
File: Mob.Psycho.100.full.1835674[1].jpg (492 KB, 1030x1554) Image search: [Google]
Mob.Psycho.100.full.1835674[1].jpg
492 KB, 1030x1554
>>135331663
Yeah, seems like Claw would be the best place to end it. I only wish they don't go too fast, we need more calm moments and as much Reigen work-stuff as possible.

I'm always hyped for any appearance of the Body Improvement Club too.
>>
>>135331719
I think any normie-friendly series gets ruined with anime. As long as they keep the "style" from the manga I don't think people will be into it. OPM, while great in Murata's hands, got also really normie-friendly, it was easy on the eyes and the basic premise of huge fights with wacky characters wasn't hard to get into.

Mob doesn't really have any of that. The style is really specific, there's maybe 2-3 fights we could call huge and the characters need to be better known to get what's wacky about them.
>>
>>135331864
>normie
Normalfag, idiot.

That never stopped SnK much. At this point, the series is more fujoshi-bait than OPM by a longshot. Look at Osomatsu and what happened to their threads. It's popular in Japan, but no one on the streets is ever going to talk about it.
>>
>>135331555
Mob is such a good boy.

and a moe school girl...
>>
>>135331555
Decently Hyped because the show would cover the parts of the manga BEFORE it turns to shit.
>>
the thing I like about mob psycho 100 is it's pretty much the feelgood, moral manga that hoshi no samidare is supposed to be, without the creepy pedophile mc grooming his 15 year-old neighbor.
>>
I am very excited for the anime. As expected of ONE, the series is well written. Body Improvement Club in particular will be an absolute joy to see animated.

>>135333004

Isn't the princess in her late teens? I didn't think that they were more than two or three years apart in age.
>>
>>135332690
The manga turned to shit for you? When?
>>
>>135334016
Some point during the current arc.
>>
File: img000009[1].png (180 KB, 715x1013) Image search: [Google]
img000009[1].png
180 KB, 715x1013
This part was great.

Like, who didn't want to have Mob's power in school? Even if you were bullied and it was just some stupid wish, when you read this series, you still wanted Mob to feel how hard it is without his powers, even if he doesn't use them a lot.
>>
>>135335489
This part was great.

I don't know about that.

Like, who didn't want to have Mob's power in school? Even if you were bullied and it was just some stupid wish, when you read this series, you still wanted Mob to feel how hard it is without his powers, even if he doesn't use them a lot.
>>
>>135334016
Current arc is really meh. At this point I'm just hoping the mystery behind ???% is good. Claw is just really boring, especially since it's just another XX% person with the same "main character" complex again.
>>
>>135339546
Yeah, though the first Claw arc was really great to me with Mob destriying everyone and fucking Reigen being at its best.

Would honestly be fine if they stopped at the OP arc. It was overall great and still had a over the top final battle.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.