[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I watch the Science Adventure series anime adaptations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: chaoskek.png (339 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
chaoskek.png
339 KB, 800x600
Should I watch the Science Adventure series anime adaptations starting with Chäos;HEAd or just play the VNs?

I only watched the Steins;Gate anime and it was really great.
>>
Play the VN
Play the Steins;Gate VN as well
>>
Play the VN for Chaos;Head. Only watch the anime after that if you want to see how badly they butchered it.
>>
God Chaos;Head fucking fell apart at the end. Fuck it could've been so damn cool.
>>
Play the VN
Don't watch the anime
>>
>>135298609
READ THE VN
>>
>>135298822
Not him, but even the VN ending scenes weren't great. I liked them when I was reading them, but they're not so good upon rereading. Once the killer was revealed, everything left was very ridiculous and unimpressive. Except the godly True End of course.
>>
>>135298937
They're still miles better than the steaming pile of shit Madhouse gave us
>>
>>135298822
I did. It turned into deus ex battle shounen bullshit, pacing went to hell like they had to hit a deadline they seriously weren't gonna make, villain basically isn't a character and has no real motivations, the side cast gets thrown out the fucking window so the MC can turn into Neo its BULLSHIT.

Believe me, up until you see that blacked out void in the hospital wing I was 110% on board. It was like Se7en fucked 999. But they forgot it was a fucking SF mystery in the third act. The idea of image satellite imprinting is so fucking ripe and they hardly did anything with it.

I will say that the beginning/very last scene is good.
>>
>>135298319
I knew author of that weeb mod for Freespace took VN pictures from somewhere.
>>
The VNs are good, the anime are shit. Steins is the only exception to the latter
>>
>>135298319
>Chäos;HEAd
PLAY THE VN
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.