[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How's that backlog going, /a/? You gunna be nice and cl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
How's that backlog going, /a/? You gunna be nice and cleared out for the new year?

I finally got started on Escaflowne. I'm honestly shocked at how much I'm liking it so far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_49H_N43jQ

An anime simply does not have the right to have a sound track this good, much less in the case of a song where the vocals are literally just the name of the fucking anime over and over.

What have you been clearing off the backlog lately, /a/?
>>
>>135250777
It doesn't matter how much I watch, this backlog will never go away.
For every anime that I watch I add two or three more anyway
>>
>>135250777
>cleared out
You mean of the series I planned to read or watch at the start of this year? Nope, not even those. Just finished Cat Soup since it's probably one of the few things I actually have time to finish.
>>
>>135250777
I have no backlog. I barely watch anime anymore, and yet I still come to /a/.
>>
>>135252954
You work as a salaryman
>>
>>135250777
Escaflowne is fucking GOAT I wish there was more like it.

Gonna go and watch Casshern Sins when I get back home, holiday season and all. Backlog will never vanish though, there's too much to watch from all the years.
>>
Working through Kids on the Slope and the new Garo lately. I have a shitload of other backlog too. It never truly goes away.
>>
File: waaah.png (10 KB, 86x86) Image search: [Google]
waaah.png
10 KB, 86x86
I recently started Excel Saga. It's certainly something. Also watching some more obscure stuff like Brave Police J-Decker.

My backlog is never ending, though.
>>
>>135254210
J-Decker is great. I wish there were more sentient robot shows.
>>
File: tights.png (447 KB, 685x514) Image search: [Google]
tights.png
447 KB, 685x514
>>135254351
J-Decker IS great. I'm loving it so much.
>>
>>135250777
Watching all Gundam.
>>
File: image.png (829 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image.png
829 KB, 960x720
I never touch it. Was going to watch Angel Beats, but instead picked up Turn A Gundam.
>>135250777
>>135254074
Escaflowne will suck you in. I finished it about a month ago and it holds its own. Soundtrack is great, the song that plays for the finale is classic.
>>
a backlog is basically you're fridge, every now and then you check back, lower your standards, and settle for something less.

so many good shows to talk about and every time someone starts a thread, gets no replies. only piece of shit shonen generals and sol garbage
>>
>tfw cleared backlog, but picked up too many shows this year so now I have a laundry list of shows that I've seen half the episodes of before forgetting about them and then being too lazy to catch up
>>
>>135255011
If you were picking up shit like Comet Lucifer I don't think anyone would mind anon-kun.
>>135250777
Just be sure to avoid the movie. No need to shit on a steak dinner.
>>
>>135250777
>Escaflowne literally been on top of my list since I made my backlog.txt file 7 years ago
>Just kept skipping over it whenever looking for a new series to start
>Finished several series yesterday, was looking for something to start
>See this thread

Guess it's finally time to get around to watching it already.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.