[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't get me wrong, Fuu is super cute and 100% waifu material.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: yatsua1.jpg (189 KB, 600x889) Image search: [Google]
yatsua1.jpg
189 KB, 600x889
Don't get me wrong, Fuu is super cute and 100% waifu material.

But this girl right here, Yatsuha, she's the one that stole my heart.
>>
>>135173452
Was she the one that was/pretended to be a prostitute in order to trick Mugen but falls in love with him and says she'll marry him later?
>>
>>135173585
Yeah, that's her.
>>
My nigger.

She was the best, and that episode was easily one of my favourites. Mugen got himself some 10/10 stalker waifu.
>>
>>135173452
But that's not the blind woman who tries to kill the MCs for the sake of her child who's already dead.
>>
>>135173899
>used goods
>>
>>135173899
I can get down with blind chicks, and she was pretty chill too, but Yatsuha and Fuu were just way cooler.
>>
>>135173585

also and ninja and daughter of a Shogunate guard staff
>>
>>135173452
I hope she meets Mugen again now that he's free. inb4 ntr
>>
>>135174262
>daughter of a Shogunate guard staff
>wants to marry a wanted criminal for multiple high ranking murders and treason
kek
>>
>>135174759
Her husbando would break you like a twig, she made the better choice. Also dumb sex driven men are easy to tame.
>>
>>135174759
You can't get in the way of love.
>>
>>135174759
She herself is a ninja, mercenary for hire. what's the problem?
>>
I'm pretty sure Fuu made me appreciate these cute historical and ninja girls.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.