[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did Silver Link fuck up so badly?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: fall fuckups.jpg (199 KB, 945x435) Image search: [Google]
fall fuckups.jpg
199 KB, 945x435
How did Silver Link fuck up so badly?
>>
>>135155053
are any of these even going to crack 3k sales?
>>
File: 1448597128802.jpg (127 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1448597128802.jpg
127 KB, 1280x720
Shomin Sample was great.
Not as great as the manga adaptation, but I really enjoyed it.
Dropped Rakudai early, and never read the LN to Taimadou so the skipped content never bothered me.
>>
>Shit sales for all shows they worked on that already had shit budget to begin with

Silver Link is in trouble, aren't they?
>>
>>135155166
>guys are more well-drawn than the girls are

Silver Link sure knew how to manage their time.
>>
>>135155053
By making 3 anime in 1 season and putting their a-team on the worse property in that picture, like dumbasses.
>>
>>135155173
I really doubt they ever expect any of these three to be a big seller. They'll probably be fine as long as they manage to cover the costs.
>>
File: PUFFY VULVA.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
PUFFY VULVA.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>>135155271
Muscles and thighs.
>>
>>135155173

I will never forgive them for the CG in Antimagic.
>>
>>135155053
Shomin sample was low budget fun.
Rakudai was enjoyable because of Oonuma.
Taimadou at least had good cast, OST and character designs.

I'm actually not complaining.
I like Silver Link. They are always fun.
>>
>>135155053
I really liked AMA and Shomin sample.

>>135155173
I'm sure they get paid just to animate they didn't lose money.
>>
>>135155275

I don't think Taimadou will break 1K.
>>
>>135155053
I don't care as long as they focus on ILLYA next year.
>>
>>135155446
sapphire VA is dead so it might be a while before we see drei animated.
>>
>>135155446

Illya S3 was so bad that I almost don't want them to do it.

>Miyu gets kidnapped halfway through instead of at the beginning
>>
>Shomin sample's last episode
They never cared to begin with.
>>
>>135155053
Problem was with doing too many anime a season, they had three shows in summer and three in fall and couldn't handle the workload properly.

They already are doing it again in spring with another two series at the same time.
>>
>>135155498

I dropped the show because of the character design, what did they do?
>>
>>135155491
3rei is longer than 2wei, so I doubt that will happen again.
>>
>>135155597
Anime original shenanigans.
It was complete nonsense and it was a blast.
>>
>>135155597
QUALITY everywhere. QUALITY writing too, it was a mess.
>They shoehorned that GETS meme in a supposed emotional scene
It was awful.
>>
>>135155727

Wait, is that the scene where they try to save Reiko from getting married off? What the fuck?
>>
I have 2 questions about Rakudai: Is the directing for the show interesting in a similar way to Shaft?
And are there any light beams/steam/"buy the blu-rays" scenes?
I didn't watch the TV airing because the plot sounds awful and not worth chatting with /a/ about. If it will be a good way to kill 4 1/2 hours while popping some memorable boners I'd like to add it to my backlog.
>>
>>135155876

I only watched the first five episodes before dropping it, but I didn't really notice anything like Shaft.
>>
>>135155526
>Problem was with doing too many anime a season, they had three shows in summer and three in fall and couldn't handle the workload properly.
>They already are doing it again in spring with another two series at the same time.
The issues is that adaptation works are basically guaranteed income. So it is hard for a studio to refuse a job offer just because they are busy. Way too easy to half ass it and getting paid anyway. The consequence is you get bad reputations and get lower paid future job offers.
>>
>>135155876
Director is Oonuma Shin who uses allot of unique visual direction which is often similar to SHAFT (also because he co-directed with Shinbou a few times and once worked at SHAFT).

Also soundtrack from Nakagawa.
>>
>>135155643
>>135155727
Who is lying?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.