[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ox is winning the ratbowl.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: img000001.png (212 KB, 984x1400) Image search: [Google]
img000001.png
212 KB, 984x1400
Ox is winning the ratbowl.
>>
File: 2347652793845.jpg (10 KB, 118x114) Image search: [Google]
2347652793845.jpg
10 KB, 118x114
Might as well of just spread eagle and said fuck me.
>>
>>135152499
Too bad she's worst girl.
>>
Oxfags literally more obnoxious that think anyone besides gorilla-san will win nisekoi.
>>
> oxfags actually believe that she will win
And the you'll tell me that Ikazuchi is better than Inazuma.
>>
File: 1448836699440.gif (651 KB, 288x216) Image search: [Google]
1448836699440.gif
651 KB, 288x216
>>135152499

She got here spotlight but will never make center stage during the curtain close.
>>
How in the fuck i always end up rooting for the girl that's obviously gonna lose?

In any other manga i'd root for cat because she's more of my type and all and just this once i'm going for ox fully knowing she's gonna lose miserably

Fuck romance in manga, i always end up in the loser side
>>
Cat obviously wins. Cat had potential but it's just too bad the way her issues get handled becomes pretty tiresome to read through the more it went on.

Maybe that's just an effect of reading it in a marathon though. Might have been better to wait a week before reading each chapter because goddamn, I was so tired of cat after that reading session.
>>
>>135157218
I know the feeling. I legitimately like cat, but I really want Ox or puppy to win the ratbowl, even though there's basically no chance for them. Even a harem ending doesn't seem likely with this manga.
>>
>>135158002
It's annoying too because it would be well within his rights to have a harem, since he's basically the feudal lord
>>
>>135158099
>he's basically the feudal lord
Was that really said in the story?
>>
>>135158399
His family (lord) has 11 families (retainers) serving under them and controls the city and surrounding territories in civil and military matters. It's pretty close to feudal society.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.