[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone want to explain how Konno Yuuki's whole family got
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (189 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189 KB, 1920x1080
Yes I understand it's a blood borne/std but if her and her twin sister were already born after her mother was transfused this wouldn't make sense. Maybe I'm missing something...
>>
Because shit writing.
>>
>>135139148
The dad liked to fuck his girls, that's how the ball got rolling.
>>
>>135139148
They had sex with people with AIDS, most probably.
>>
>>135139310
I watched this thinking 'healthcare in Japan must be terrible.'
>>
It's 2026, why're kids still dying of AIDS when we can keep diseased poofters alive for decades right now?
>>
how long did they not know.
breast feeding
>>
>>135141315
That was another thing I wondered about. I'm not sure. I also don't kniw if they didn't get tested until they were symptomatic.
>>
>>135139148
>if her and her twin sister were already born after her mother was transfused
They weren't, necessarily. Their mother got massive blood transfusions because of complications arising from an obstetric emergency. It's hard to say when the blood went in.
>>
>>135139148
You're gonna hurt your head if you think too much about SAO.
>>
>>135144480
Only if you're a dumb cunt.
>>
File: ohhhhhh.jpg (19 KB, 180x135) Image search: [Google]
ohhhhhh.jpg
19 KB, 180x135
Pretty much every plot point in SAO boils down to the author furiously saying LOOK THAT'S JUST HOW IT IS OKAY. There's just no point in wondering.
>>
>>135139148
Breast feeding is a leading transmission route for AIDS in Africa.
>>
Yuuki's parents had an NTR fetish and played with the wrong Somali.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.