[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was it Araragi that got walked home gently this time?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
Was it Araragi that got walked home gently this time?
>>
File: 1449894783457.jpg (12 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1449894783457.jpg
12 KB, 400x400
>>135116466
This is why I love the monogatari series it has even femdom and (subtle) reverse rape my favorite fetish.
>>
>>135116466
But did they hold hands while walking home?
>>
>>135116466

This joke should have never left that one thread where it was created
>>
>>135116616
Like how your father should've worn that condom that one time.
>>
araragi's ahoge standing up represents his boner?
>>
So, what was the Tiger, from Neko Shiro/Tsubasa Tiger?
I get that each apparition has it's own purpose, such as Cat being Hanekawa's stress, but what the fuck is the Tiger supposed to be?
>>
>>135118708
Pls respond.
>>
File: 1402746433928.jpg (75 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1402746433928.jpg
75 KB, 480x480
>>135118708
Her envy bubbling to the surface. I think.
>>
Can we all admit that Senjo is the one keeping this relationship alive? Araragi had a hostage situation when she had her dad drive her to a location to look at stars, made it really uncomfortable for Araragi and even forced a "I love you" at the poor bastard. Her dad was his only ride home and so of course the guy confessed he loved her. Ever since he just went from there helping a girl in serious need because of his altruistic nature.

The "love" between them is just so awkward and has no chemistry whatsoever.
>>
>>135118708
>i'm incapable of paying attention or following a story
>>
>>135119258
RRRgi is just using it as cover so all the girls he's having sex with think he's only cheating on Crab with just them. And Crab doesn't care at all unless she thinks she's exclusive in his heart.

Homeboy is having an amazing senior year.
Well, aside from getting cut in half, stabbed multiple times by a god, etc.
>>
>>135118708
It was an apparition formed from her no t having a place to truely call home and having no sense of belonging in her family more or less. When Araragi entered her home he could see she didn't have a room to stay in. The tiger set any place she spend the night on fire due to her not being able to call it home.

I'm relatively new to the series so I may be interpreting its purpose all wrong but I know it was formed from her living situation at her "home"
>>
>>135119258
nah man
they are brimming with love
I'm not even a crabfag
you've just prolly never experienced it and are only basing this on other terribly written examples
he of course hold different kinds of love for all the others, but what he and crab have is legit relationship love
man
don't make me type this shit
>>
Why did I stop watching Hana to reread Berserk? I was so comfy, now I'm just waiting to see a bunch of chill bros get brutally killed or turn evil.

Also, why won't the author switch things up and have an arc about the Araragi parents? Could be interesting. Not to mention that the family dinner when Crab and Araragi's parents meet each other could be a perfect frame for the arc.
>>
>>135119495

You are talking out of your ass.

"Don't make me type this shit" is the worst response I ever seen. If you had anything useful and insightful to add to the discussion, you would have brought it up in your post.
>>
>>135119258
He gets off on her social awkwardness. Araragi, like the reader/viewer, was a friendless loser before the story begins. They're kindred spirits.
>>
>>135119912
Unlike the reader/viewer, Araragi gets consistently laid.
>>
Is Hitagi actually a lewd girl, and semen demon in the bedroom?
>>
>>135121176
She showed Araragi her vagOOO on the first day they met.
>>
So I completely missed this, but why doesn't Shinobu have her powers back when her bond with Araragi is severed?
>>
>>135121390
She regains her powers when Araragi dies, not when their link is severed.
>>
File: Episode.jpg (71 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Episode.jpg
71 KB, 1280x720
Why is Episode so fucking Moe?
>>
>>135121641
Six year-olds tend to be moe.
>>
File: 1444905714669.png (201 KB, 331x378) Image search: [Google]
1444905714669.png
201 KB, 331x378
>>135121680
Sometimes I forget about that

If you ever read the english translated Kizu. They translate his "Cho Ukeiru" as "Gotta love it"
>>
>>135121768
I've read it. I don't know exactly how accurate that translation is, but it flowed well and did a good job of conveying his character.
>>
>>135121347
Really? It's been so long.

Top girl then.

>>135121680
Why is he six?
>>
>>135116466
yyaaaaayyyyy
>>
>>135123147
Because he was born six years ago? Or do you mean to ask why he looks so old despite being six? Because that's explained away by half-vampire magic.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.