[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fate/stay night
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 546456876586.jpg (438 KB, 1618x2148) Image search: [Google]
546456876586.jpg
438 KB, 1618x2148
So I just finished the anime, and all I have to say is; what the fuck.
What was that ending? Can someone please tell me what the fuck is going on?
Don't get me wrong, I thoroughly enjoyed watching but it just seems like one big clusterfuck of an anime.
>>
>>135112964
You only watched the 2nd third of the story. That's why it's confusing. UBW is part 2 of a 3 part story.
>>
>>135113948
And Heaven's Feel is 3/3 but we don't know about what's going on with that. Then there's Hollow Ataraxia for 4/3.
>>
>Don't do the hero shit, you'll be subjecting yourself to a life of eternal hell

>Fuck you me I can do what I want
>>
2deep4u
>>
File: Read the fucking VN.jpg (34 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Read the fucking VN.jpg
34 KB, 1024x576
>>
I tried to get into it, starting with Fate/stay night too, op

My advice? Just don't. It's shit and unless you want to read 84 different V/Ns and their "routes", the other 3 anime stories and watch 2 different movies, you will never understand what's going on. And even if you do, it's nothing to write home about.

All I wanted from the anime was a conclusion to it's simple premise; it's a tournament and everyone must die so their can be one (well two per team) winner. But nope. So fuck that noise.
>>
>>135114292
You only need to read 1 VN
>>
>>135112964
it's what happens when you try making a 500 hour VN into an anime

people will just tell you to play the source material or get out

Zero is better anyway
>>
File: 1407785943677.jpg (200 KB, 947x991) Image search: [Google]
1407785943677.jpg
200 KB, 947x991
>>135114396
Suit seiba is always the best!
>>
>>135114292
Reactions like this is why that long ass 'how to get into the Fate franchise' chart is fucking stupid. It should literally just say "THE ORIGINAL FUCKING VN IS ALL YOU NEED".
>>
the VN sucks too so you might as well stop where you are and watch something else instead of wasting time in the Nasuverse.
>>
>>135114469
This. The original VN has everything you wanted to know. The rest are optional cashgrab shit.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.