[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will Soul Eater ever get the brother hood treatment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault-1.jpg (142 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-1.jpg
142 KB, 1680x1050
Will Soul Eater ever get the brother hood treatment
>>
>>135043574
Elfen Lied is getting a remake. Anything is possible now.
"Anything" will probably be something you never asked for, or wanted though. Sorry S&W fags..
>>
I want to hug Maka!
>>
>>135043574
>implying soul eater is the same caliber anime as FMA
>implying you don't already know it probably won't
>implying we don't know you think it could anyway because it's your favorite anime everrrrr
>>
>>135043574
following the manga would be too long and it's not popular enough to get a reboot in the first place
>>
>implying manga ending is that much better than anime original
>>
>>135043574
I would hope for a new original ending.
>>
>>135043574
after DTB season 3
>>
>>135043574
Whit that shitty breast-moon ending who cares?
>>
>>135046791
You mean season 2.
>>
>>135047082
Fuck the ending. The spatori shit after the show and manga diverge is some of the best. It's where the side characters actually end up mattering. That is until Black Star and Kidd turn into Gods and outskill every one else on the planet.
>>
>>135047193
All manga after Baba Yaga's castle siege was shit. So anime is superior, 'cause all that Eiba's book and madness clown shit wasn't there.
>>
>>135047409
I would like to see Medusa's death animated.
>>
>>135043574
It needs a remake? Obviously there was still more manga to cover but didnt the anime follow the manga pretty closely?
>>
>>135047409
Except the manga Baba Yaga arc was the best of the entire series in terms of fights and it didn't get animated.
>>
>>135044740
>implying anything is as bad as "friendship punch"
>>
>>135047129
This nigga gets it
>>
Black Star ruined the manga
>>
>>135043882

Not it's not. It got a Blu-Ray release and that was years ago
>>
>>135047979

No* fucking auto-correct
>>
>>135047850
Yeeup.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.