[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Simple question. Who is this guy? I mean the face, not the idea
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Punpun_god.png (137 KB, 689x491) Image search: [Google]
Punpun_god.png
137 KB, 689x491
Simple question. Who is this guy? I mean the face, not the idea of that character.
>>
File: oyasumi-punpun-860121.jpg (104 KB, 800x1117) Image search: [Google]
oyasumi-punpun-860121.jpg
104 KB, 800x1117
Same with this one.
>>
japanese comedians
>>
>>134916452
Have you got the names???
>>
Isn't that the author of Pun Pun?

I always figured he put in his own face for shits and giggles.
>>
>>134916979
Well shit. I would do the same. Especially making myself god.
>>
the author is a fucking edgy kid who wants to be deep with his face meaning.

just fuck punpun bad writting
>>
>>134916979
It's not, Asano Inio doesn't look like that.

>>134915590
According to Japanese yahoo answers, it's the face of one of the author's friends. I couldn't find a source on it though.
>>
>>134916909
yea you just got tricked hard you dumb nig i made it all up #rekt #btfo #shotsfired #onepunched #yourwaifuisshit
>>
>>134915590
God, dude.
>>
>>134915609
This guy looks like one of the beatles
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.