[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Golden Time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
Barely a 5/10, fuck the MC.
>>
I liked koko though
>>
>>134893263
Which is why i said fuck Banri, faggot doesn't deserve her.
>>
Should have been a 13 episode anime.
>>
>>134893738
literally every romance anime barring shows like clannad and Nana, would be better at 13 episodes.
>>
But anon, Golden ends in ep 6, everything else is forced drama and the shitty ghost shit banri, also, Banri didn't deserve anyone, even 2-D kun was too much for him
>>
>>134893221
It was enjoyable in the beginning but the drama just kept getting more and more ridiculous.
>>
>>134893221
MC wasn't bad, but the ghost was
>>
File: myboyfriend.webm (900 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
myboyfriend.webm
900 KB, 640x360
>>
>Muh linda

Show would have better without her.
>>
>>134893221
I actually like TADA BANRI but I can't understand how anyone could ever like Banri

Koko and 2D were best girl and best boy tho
>>
Why did Miss Ultrasonic end up alone?

She was hinted to be paired with Mitsuo the whole series, but then at the last episode, Mitsuo is paired with Linda.
>>
>>134895672
Nah it's Mitsuo senpai.
>>134895801
Ultrasonic went to shit with her short hair so can you blame him for moving on from her?

But seriously it's not like there wasn't a couple episodes of him showing interest in Linda, you make it sound like it just happened in the last second.
>>
>>134896099

It was an unnatural ending.

Linda was supposed to be in love with Banri and then she just cucks him for Mitsuo.

Ultrasonic was still a sweet and kind girl. And Mitsuo has zero buildup for liking Linda, he only thought she was hot.
>>
>>134895672
Mr Kaga Dad OTYAY. Few parents these days have the balls to smack some sense into their kids after a near-death fuck-up, much less their daughters.
>>
>>134896206
But would have been weird if he ended up with ultrasonic at the end since ever since his confession fucked up he pretty much gave zero fucks about her romantically later.
>>
>>134893221
Banri is cool though. It's just Ghost Banri that's annoying as hell.
>>
>>134896663
>Banri is cool though

Nah this nigga needs to set some boundaries with the girls he chats to while being in a relationship, it's like he constantly wants to deal with misunderstandings.
>>
This show still has one of weirdest antagonists ever.
>>
>>134896803
It had an antagonist?
>>
>>134896887
Ghost Banri pretty much counts. He fucks shit up and causes drama.
>>
>>134893221
TADA BANRI is 10/10 alpha male material

Ghost Banri however, is a worthless cuck shit who ruined everything.
>>
>>134896936
/a/ loves to yell about FORCED anything, but Ghost Banri was literally made to be a plot device to force drama and misunderstandings.
If Ghost Banri didn't exist, Koko and Banri would have had very few relationship issues.
>>
>>134897107
Yeah the antagonist is literally forced drama.
>>
>>134895801
>Why did Miss Ultrasonic end up alone?

Because love is complicated. Mitsuo liked her but at the time she didn't have any interest in him. Mitsuo then moved on and developed a crush on Barbara during the crossdressing bar party. Then Ultrasonic started to like him but it was too late.

That whole thing was probably the most realistic thing I've seen from the show.
>>
minori > ami > > linda > koko > literally who > taiga
>>
>>134893221
Ghost Tada Banri is the savior of the show.
>>
>2 minutes since last post
>no TADA BANRI
>>
>>134897887
Lelouch out.

>>134895801
According to Chinami herself she thought Mitsuo would keep on trying so she was not worried. Surprise, a man can move on after rejection.
>>
Anime is too shit.

Koko just suddenly falls in love with Banri despite the fact that she has been obessed about Mitsuo, which is a super forced relationship.

Linda x Banri makes more sense as they have much more shit going through together throughout their lives.

24 eps of shit should have ended with him dead from the beginning instead of amnesia.

Overall one of the shittest anime I have ever watched.
>>
>>134899247
Yeah, when Linda musters the power to alter the status quo, which means never.

Koko's hand was forced.
>>
>>134893221
But the MC is Saitama.
>>
>>134893221
would've been an ok show if it had just been a pure romance
all that coma and ghost bullshit was unbearable
>>
File: 120603723.jpg (187 KB, 993x720) Image search: [Google]
120603723.jpg
187 KB, 993x720
HER NAME IS _ _ _ _
SHE IS _ _ _ _
I SAID _ _ _ _
>>
OP2>ED2>ED1>>>>>OP1
>>
Ghost Banri best Banri
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.