[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to beat these children to death
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: eu7.jpg (44 KB, 704x528) Image search: [Google]
eu7.jpg
44 KB, 704x528
I want to beat these children to death
>>
File: Ein_Dalton.png (122 KB, 360x600) Image search: [Google]
Ein_Dalton.png
122 KB, 360x600
>>134886980
Fucking gas them
>>
Children in mecha shows are always a mistake.
>>
>>134886980
The little black kid was way worse than the other two, holy shit
>>
>>134887142
Yes, especially orphans. I mean what the fck were they thinking?
>>
I expect nothing less from you, anon.
>>
I want to bully Dominic in front of his girlfriend.
>>
>>134887142
Vifam is one of the best.
>>
They're so goddamn ugly too, especially the niglet
>>
File: karin boone.jpg (41 KB, 210x299) Image search: [Google]
karin boone.jpg
41 KB, 210x299
>>134886980
I felt the same about this slut.

LoL onichan, you went and almost died trying to get the guy that got me preggo over the weekend?

You didnt need to do that, I already have you to cuck for the rest of your life.
>>
File: conan naked.png (873 KB, 1191x826) Image search: [Google]
conan naked.png
873 KB, 1191x826
>>134887142
Kids under 12 in almost any anime/manga other than SOL are a mistake. The best exceptions are when they have the mentality of adults
>>
File: 02+telling+about+the+bombs.jpg (47 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
02+telling+about+the+bombs.jpg
47 KB, 640x480
>>134886980
>chink, nigger, blonde

I want to beat THESE children to death
>>
and on a few occasions I wanted to beat these children to death, but then they turned out alright.
>>
>single mother
There isn't an AVOID sign big enough for this.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.