[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is this hairstyle called?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 124312.jpg (110 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
124312.jpg
110 KB, 1280x720
What is this hairstyle called?
>>
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=hair+buns&biw=1920&bih=911&site=webhp&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiM65CbxuPJAhVHDxoKHSe0AgkQ_AUIBigB
>>
>>134876445
Double SEIZON SENRYAKU
>>
The Mickey
>>
>>134876445
shit
>>
>>134876445
Odango hair
>>
Doremi
>>
File: bath.jpg (105 KB, 1400x894) Image search: [Google]
bath.jpg
105 KB, 1400x894
>>134876445

buns desu
>>
>Putting a bandaid on your head is now considered a hairstyle
I can't keep up with fashion, guys
>>
trash
>>
>>134877038
She isn't even styling with the bandaid, have you seen the designer bandaids these days?
Shit is surreal, I'm not even allowed to post pictures of them before the show.
>>
>>134876445
Ridiculous
>>
>>134876445
Hair bun, a common hairstyle for dancers and gymnasts who want to keep their hair stable. But for some longer haired girls, one bun could be detrimental to their performance. This is especially true for long haired gymnasts, which need to be as light as possible. For this reason, also, loli sized females are the best gymnasts, but that's beside the point. Since longer hair means a bigger bun, it could impair a girls ability to do gymnastics moves such as walkovers and bridge-based moves but also handsprings and other handstand-based moves. Perhaps you sneered while reading the previous sentence. Buns, after all, cannot be big enough to reach the floor while one is in a handstand position. But please do not that I never mentioned the word competition. When gymnastics girls are practicing, they will often fall during learning attempts. Would it not be better to have a hairstyle which will touch the floor less frequently during falls? That is where the side bun hairstyle comes in. With the hair separated in two side buns instead of one, the buns will be smaller and less likely to fall apart! Some younger nearly teenage girls may think the hairstyle looks too silly, but if your loli tells you so, please tell her that it will help improve her gymnastics! This will appeal to her emotions since she, after all, more or less wishes to become a better gymnast!
>>
>>134876966
who is this semen absorber?
>>
>>134876445
I think it's called IMAGINE~!
>>
>>134878848
I-I too w-would like to know who this ejaculation consumer is!
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.