[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, guys! Started watching One Piece and am currently in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Ruffy.jpg (25 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Ruffy.jpg
25 KB, 640x480
Hey, guys! Started watching One Piece and am currently in the 50's. Are any of you caught up with the anime and is it worth watching all 700+ episodes?
>>
>>134864235
god help you
>>
quality takes a nosedive after timeskip senpai
>>
>>134864262
Yeah, but the good thing is that I'm done with the semester and so I have a month to hopefully get caught up with everyone else.
>>134864271
Is the timeskip really that bad?
>>
>>134864235
Stop making the same fucking thread, you faggot. Also the manga is better
>>
>>134864383
I actually had no idea that there was another One Piece thread lol. Not even lying... I don't think I'm as far ahead as that guy though lol.
>>
File: Ace is dead..png (221 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Ace is dead..png
221 KB, 500x281
>>134864235
>>
what anime?
>>
>>134865093
Don't know who that is do I'll refrain from asking any more questions about it.
>>
>>134865225
That's Luffys brother
>>
>>134865093
Why spoil like this. Dickhead.
>>
>>134864235

niga yes
>>
>>134864235
Stick with it, its slow at the start but seriously picks up out of nowhere
>>
>>134864235
It's shit.
>>
Watch until Alabasta, then switch to the manga
>>
>>134864235
Its pretty good until the timeskip, then things go to shit with uninspired rehashing and dragging royal ass.
also the fanbase on /a/ specifically is holy shit levels of terribad, i'm sorry you might have to deal with them.
>>
I was caught up about 20 episodes ago.

What makes onepiece such a terrible watch is the lack of pure filler episodes. Yeah it has some, but unlike the other big shounen series, you will only get to skip 2-3 episodes on average.

Instead of filler arcs, one piece drags out its episodes as long as they fucking can, literally 7 minutes of a the episode is dedicated to the op, intro and recap.

It by far has the worst pacing of any series I have ever seen. Its better to just watch the highlights on a youtube video or something.
>>
>>134865093
HAHAHHAHAH, that's great. He doesn't even know who Ace is!!!!!!!! This is like a Super Spoiler.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.