[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Toaru Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 51121869_p0_master1200.jpg (591 KB, 1200x613) Image search: [Google]
51121869_p0_master1200.jpg
591 KB, 1200x613
Hey, /a/. Why haven't you been reading Accelerator's adventure in Little Garden?
>>
Could Izayoi successfully punch Accel? I don't remember what was the explanation for his gift.
>>
Izayoi a shit.
Worse than Kirito and Touma.
>>
>>134849982
Wait, what? I want to read this.

>>134850101
Izayoi could against non-awakened Accelerator, I doubt he could against awakened Accelerator. Well, it's more of a 50/50 toss-up, so who really knows.
>>
I am intrigued. What's the plot about?
>>
>>134850263
Awakened Accel is shit. Izayoi already punched beings above Archangels.
>>
>>134849982
That's a really cool cross-over that would actually work. Accelerator is generally a no nonsense/bullshit kind of guy, but he's going to be a very troublesome problem child when his edgy kicks in. All the more fitting.
>>
File: 51121869_p1_master1200.jpg (662 KB, 846x1200) Image search: [Google]
51121869_p1_master1200.jpg
662 KB, 846x1200
>>134850361
On a certain day, Accelerator was looking after LO like he usually does. LO was hungry and was being a cute brat wanted food. Accelerator went yare yare, but there was no prepared food anywhere to be found so he decided to just do some cooking of his own. Right before Accelerator could opened the refrigerator door, a sudden bright light flashed throughout house. Accelerator instinctively jumped to LO's side and grabbed her hand, but not a moment later the light enveloped the two of them.

Accelerator was disoriented, but came to his senses a couple of seconds later. After opening his eyes, the first thing he noticed was that he was no longer in his apartment and instead was standing in a strange land that had an otherworldly sense to it. He looked behind and saw what appeared to be the end of the world the far off to the horizon, with an entire ocean pouring down over the edge of the world.

Accelerator felt a sense of uneasiness and that's when it hits him. He remembered that LO was with him when the bright light swallowed them, but she was nowhere to be found at his side. Although he remained cool and analytical of the situation, apprehensive feelings began to eat at him of LO's well-being. Without a moment to lose, Accelerator started his search for LO.

From there, the story plays out by having Accelerator bumps into a fox loli who is a member of the No-Name community, and from there she guides Accelerator back to her community's home in order to assist Accelerator in finding LO by getting Izayoi, You, and Asuka help him. But there's a difference, much of what Izayoi does is taken over by Accelerator. From testing Leticia's test to beating Algol to beating Pest's Gift Game, and so on.
>>
>>134852117
damn i would love to read this, u got the rest of the images?
>>
File: 51760844_p1_master1200.jpg (674 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
51760844_p1_master1200.jpg
674 KB, 1200x1200
>>134852948
Check pixiv.
>>
>>134852117
I know its fanfic, but I would read it. This needs to get funded. Index and MDJ are among my most favorite series, so I'd kill to see a decent crossover.
>>
>>134850263
He could.
>>
>>134850101
Izayoi can destroy gifts so I assume he can get past the AIM particles that guide Accel's shield. Also, Izayoi is supposedly a star buster, so his damage should massively exceed what Accel is capable of even in white wings.

Accel would at least need to be capable of stomping full power Gabriel before he could win.
>>
http://www.pixiv.net/series.php?id=247393
sure is a lot

also
>master1200.jpg
>>
>>134851025
>>134857721
Izayoi's Code Unknown isn't like Imagine Breaker. He can't negate Gifts and their affects. He can however seemingly destroy them, usually by way of defending himself (or others)r or destroying an attack that is product of a Gift.

To be fair, Accelerator in WW3 is able to fight on par with Archangel level beings in a physical exchange using his vector ability. The reason why Gabriel is able to overwhelm Accelerator is because he wasn't able to fully vector magic like Telesma yet. Accelerator was able influence Telesma, which was evident in his feat of vectoring Gabriel and its wings away to a certain degree. That implies Accelerator's filtering system is able grow apparently through exposure to new/mysterious matter that leads him to adapt that allows him to vector things that should be impossible to vector from a scientific standpoint. After WW3, Accelerator's experience in dealing with unknown powers should have improved greatly. I think it reasonable to say that the current Accelerator''s vector field could stalemate Izayoi's Code Unknown. Both are wrapped in mystery and unknown factor.

But it might be a different outcome if Izaoyi used his Aurora Pillar.
>>
File: timetobully.jpg (274 KB, 850x825) Image search: [Google]
timetobully.jpg
274 KB, 850x825
>>134852117
>Accelerator takes over Izayoi in the plot
>With all the new free time it gives Izayoi more time to bully the bunny.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.