[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /a/. Was Eva 2 deep for u ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Leliel_appears.png (225 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Leliel_appears.png
225 KB, 480x360
Hey /a/. Was Eva 2 deep for u ?
>>
>>134839548
I miss some of the angels from Eva movies.
>>
>>134839548
I wish we had more interesting enemies like Leliel
>>
>>134839730
Second only to the Berserk scene, Eva 01 ripping out of Leliel was the hypest shit in the show.
>>
>>134839548
lel iel
>>
Why are people always posting about EVA when they've got Madoka instead? What a fucking masterpiece it is. It has amazing characters, incredible visual style, superb audio tracks, a rock-solid plot, absolutely no asspullery whatsoever, and is even itself a better deconstruction (a word most of you do not even fully comprehend) than EVA. Oh, and the ending is 10/10, absolutely PHE·NOM·E·NAL. The only faults I could possibly give this show is its rather slow start and the fact that it's packaged as a "Magical Girl" show, which is why it took me so long to get around to watching it. And I really can't even say those are faults. For being only 12 episodes, it manages to tell an absolutely incredible tale, and deliver a powerful message. It took EVA 26 episodes, and an OVA to tell a slightly milder story. Although, like every great anime, Madoka does suffer from "This shit is too short" syndrome. Despite this, Madoka is a full 10/10 masterpiece of a show. It's not even my favorite anime, there are plenty of 9/10 anime I like better, but it would be impossible to say any of them are objectively better. Hands-down the objectively best anime I have ever seen, and /a/ does not talk about it nearly enough, perhaps because it is so rock-solid that there's virtually nothing at all to nit-pick about?
>>
>>134839730
It's exactly why the monster of the week format is completely okay when Eva does it, direct attacks and anthropomorphism are infrequent and the rare attempted communication is abstract. There can't ever be enough monsters made of arcane math.
>>
>>134839548
>watched it in '95
mind were blown
>watched it today
cured my insomnia
>>
>>134839548
What did Leliel want?

Nothing more than what we all want
>>
>>134841525
Never understood what's so scary about it...
>>
>>134843232
Information. It didn't make any move after swallowing Unit 01, it was concentrating fully on examining Shinji.
>>
>>134839548

>3 nanometers
>Deep.
>>
>>134839548
Yes, it was one of the 1st anime's I've seen.
And i almost never re-watch shit.
>>
>>134839548

If by that you mean "Do you have a negative opinion about the ending of the show?" then yes.
>>
>>134839548
Out of all the episodes why was it this one that we didn't get on bluray. It's so good.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.