[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did no one talk about this show? It was pretty good, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: 62197l.jpg (76 KB, 289x450) Image search: [Google]
62197l.jpg
76 KB, 289x450
Why did no one talk about this show? It was pretty good, and the artstule was nice
Also manga translations fucking when
>>
>>134836290
There were lots of threads. Especially when the cat died.
>>
>>134836419
Really? I must've missed them all cuz I saw absolutely none.
I'm also guessing we'll never get a season 2
>>
File: not even trying.jpg (28 KB, 627x626) Image search: [Google]
not even trying.jpg
28 KB, 627x626
>>134836419
>Especially when the cat died.
>>
>>134836290
it was a pretty decent show, but not really anything memorable. Also pervert MC turned a lot of people off after the first episode.
>>
It was extremely mediocre. The characters were all completely 2-dimensional
You had pervert but actually nice guy MC
MC's nondescript friends who are perverts too
Boob girl
Boob girl #2
Tsundere
Rurumo was the only good thing about the show
>>
File: Majimoji Wolf Reversion.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Majimoji Wolf Reversion.webm
3 MB, 960x540
>>134836502

Like the anon said, there were threads every week while it aired. Try using the catalog.

>>134837150

Rurumo was definitely the best part. I just wish the MC wasn't perverted. If it didn't have actual serious parts to it, then it'd be whatever, but half of the episodes have some nice, emotional plots and then the other half, Kouta's just ruining that. A good example of this is where they all go to the hotsprings and Kouta is literally trying to take the girls' towels off for whatever reason and then the second half of the episode, we get this fantastic scene.

It's whatever though, Rurumo makes it worth it since she's just so loveable.
>>
>>134837150
>Boob girl
>Boob girl #2
>Tsundere
>Rurumo was the only good thing about the show

Man, if only there were more of them in that bike series the manga-ka outright abandoned the otaku
>>
I loved it, it was AOTY for me and I'm working on the manga. It's just really slow because I'm busy with other stuff
>>
File: Rito.png (69 KB, 225x205) Image search: [Google]
Rito.png
69 KB, 225x205
>>134837486
>I just wish the MC wasn't perverted.
congratulations, you're mc is now this maiden
>>
Why is the manga-ka a fucking traitor in abandoning his otaku fanbase?
>>
>>134838834
What did he do?
>>
File: Majimoji Rurumo Zoetrope.webm (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Majimoji Rurumo Zoetrope.webm
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>
File: 1426270298224.jpg (2 MB, 4077x5966) Image search: [Google]
1426270298224.jpg
2 MB, 4077x5966
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.