[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay, serious question here. If Yuki, or any unit of her alien
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: nagato.jpg (36 KB, 443x434) Image search: [Google]
nagato.jpg
36 KB, 443x434
Okay, serious question here.
If Yuki, or any unit of her alien race for that matter has the power to alter the entire universe, why would they put so much care into monitoring Haruhi instead of just having someone alter the universe to a state where Haruhi isn't god? I thought these aliens were supposed to be pragmatic?
>>
rewatch the scene where yuki and kyon have tea in her room and pay attention to what she says you faggot
>>
I think she's just autistic anon
>>
>>134828427
what did she say?
>>
File: 1447815774942.gif (358 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
1447815774942.gif
358 KB, 512x288
>>134828518
Christ.
>>
>>134828427
something about "being", "pleasure", and "inside"
>>
>>134829121
What do you mean she said christ?
>>
"Kono ginga wo toukatsu-suru Jouhou Tougou Shinentai ni yotte tsukurareta tai yuuki seimeitai kontakuto-you hyuumanoido intaafeesu. Sore ga watashi."
>>
File: BAITO.png (79 KB, 901x500) Image search: [Google]
BAITO.png
79 KB, 901x500
>>134829176
>>
>>134827399
Rewatch the scene now.

"They want to evolve" basically.

Haruhi possess power more powerful than their own.
They want to study it so they may evolve and become more powerful.
>>
ayy lmao
>>
>>134827399
>implying the real god isn't kyon being a snarky dipshit about everything out of sheer boredom
>>
File: 1407347288839.jpg (132 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1407347288839.jpg
132 KB, 1920x1080
I forget, which day is the Disappearance stream?
>>
>>134827399
She hijacked Haruhi's power, she can't change the universe without that
>>
>>134827399
If we call our level of reality and our universe "level 1", you can think of Yuki and her species of something that lives in a higher level of reality.
Every single consciousness and entity of a certain level can only modify a sub-universe. Let's say a human creates a doll house, and suppose these dolls had a consciousness. They wouldn't even grasp the idea that a greater level of reality exists outside of what they can experience, that our world exists. That is what humans can do, and what the aliens can do. The aliens can modify our universe and reality, as it is a sub reality of their unmodifiable (for them) universe.

Haruhi is a god in the sense that she can even modify the reality where she lives in. As >>134832315 said, they want that kind of ability too, and evolve.

What >>134834164 instead is wrong, she can alter whatever she wants in our universe, their species is capable of that.
>>
>>134834739
She can alter data but she did hijack Haruhi's power to change the whole world
I don't think she can alter on more than a local level
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.