[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you feel about broken girls, /a/? Do you desire to heal them?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: koha_t14.png (148 KB, 380x480) Image search: [Google]
koha_t14.png
148 KB, 380x480
How do you feel about broken girls, /a/? Do you desire to heal them?
>>
>>134815202
If it results in me losing the most precious thing to me and half the city dying just because she compleases herself into her role of drama heroine, I'd rather let her alone.

She would eventually be saved 5/6 years after I stop seeing her and half the city wouldn't have to die(let's not talk about all the people I will save if I don't lose my ideals)

Kohaku can be saved without probleme though.
>>
>>134816066
I feel like you don't like worms in your woman's pussy, anon, but that's just a hunch.
>>
>>134815202
you just posted fucking worst girl OP
>>
>>134815202
I don't dislike them when they're not worst girls. Basically, Kohaku a shit.
>>
>>134816325
Ciel has blue hair anon.
>>
>>134816066
Your dear sister's life is a pretty high cost
>>
Hisui's route fucking broke me
>>
>>134818316
Hisui's route made me want to break Kohaku.
>>
File: 1446884699659.png (452 KB, 975x330) Image search: [Google]
1446884699659.png
452 KB, 975x330
>kohakufags
>>
I adore Kohaku. I want to treat her nicely.
>>
>>134815202
I want to heal them.
w
i
t
h

m
y

d
i
c
k
>>
>>134818503
LEWD
E
W
D
>>
>>134818470
I want to make Kohaku cry tears of happiness from being loved.
>>
>>134818503
I'm broken but can be cured by MC's dick! Is all the depth most of these characters have.

They should just die or spend years in therapy if it was up to me to write the ending.
>>
>>134818751
It's a sub-category of the "love conquers all" cliche. With enough love, you can heal someone's mental trauma is the general idea.

It's no worse than the protagonist saving the world through the power of friendship.
>>
>>134815202
Give em all to me. I'll heal them up right all right!
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.