[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just finished watching Kokoro Connect and I have to say I actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Kokoro.gif (1014 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
Kokoro.gif
1014 KB, 500x280
Just finished watching Kokoro Connect and I have to say I actually enjoyed it a lot. It was a nice break from the usual shitty harem/romcom anime I watch. I didn't really like the first few episodes that much, but it got a lot more interesting.

Anyone here read the ln's? They aren't all translated so I can't read them but I want to know if the anime covers the entire series or not. If anyone knows what happens after the anime ends I'd appreciate if you could give a summary.
>>
File: >not best girl.gif (646 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
>not best girl.gif
646 KB, 500x281
>>134812159
Inaba a qt

an evil qt
>>
You have shit taste, the show was pretty crap and the only reason anyone talks about it is either:

The fucked up seiyu shit that happened (nothing to do with the actual show)

Or fapping about their LITERALLY reddit tier waifu who is popular because of one line (Which of course you started the thread with because you're probably a reddit tier poster.)
>>
>>134813150
>not best girl

what the fuck did you just say?
>>
>>134813247
So this is how people act when their best girl doesn't win, huh?
>>
>>134813247
what seiyu shit happened? enlighten me please
>>
>>134813332
A few of the VA's held a fake audition for a new VA, and basically just harassed the guy after he thought he actually got a role in the next season. This basically pissed everyone off and ruined the reputation of the VA's involved, and probably destroyed any chance of a second season for the show.
>>
>>134813296
I don't know who won, I dropped this garbage halfway through.

Watching high school kids cry and act like children gets old after 10 episodes.
>>
>>134813402
I'm tired of how much the high school setting is used to, but the show presented an interesting concept.
>>
>>134813447
I agree.

And then I got over it after the third or forth bullshit incident they went through.

Watching legitimate "forced drama" isn't as entertaining as I'd hoped.
>>
>>134813394
wow

what a bunch of childish arseholes
>>
>>134813904
Yeah I just found out about this today since I finished the show yesterday, and it just seemed incredibly stupid to me.

I mean, they put in the effort to do some shit like that, and it might have been funny but then they started fucking with the guy too.
>>
>>134813247
>The fucked up seiyu shit that happened (nothing to do with the actual show)
That was fucked up, and I'm kinda glad the series flopped despite I liked it.

>Or fapping about their LITERALLY reddit tier waifu who is popular because of one line
People liked her before that episode aired. Also "reddit tier waifu" is sure such a great argument on your side.
>>
>>134814251
He's just a butthurt Iorifag.
>>
Iori ruined everything.
>>
>>134814251
was kanbaru's VA involved? Pretty sure she voiced inaba
>>
>>134814472
I think the Inaba VA wasn't involved, but I could be wrong. Too lazy to look it up though.
>>
>>134813904
From that I think the guy who suffered the most might be the author. Just because some pricks wanted to be assholes.
>>
>>134814472
Sawashiro didn't do anything. The ones who bullied the guy were only two VAs I think, I don't remember which one did which character though.
>>
>>134814349
Not as much as you.
>>
>>134814349
Iori a shit, Inaba a best.
>>
>>134812159
inaba broke up with the guy in the ln
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.