[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The agency 81 Produce reported on the blog of the late v
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 065.gif (610 KB, 482x271) Image search: [Google]
065.gif
610 KB, 482x271
>The agency 81 Produce reported on the blog of the late voice actress Miyu Matsuki on Tuesday that she was diagnosed with a chronic active Epstein-Barr virus infection,

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-12-15/voice-actress-miyu-matsuki-passed-away-due-to-epstein-barr-virus-lymphoma/.96542

>The Epstein–Barr virus (EBV), also called human herpesvirus 4 (HHV-4), is one of eight viruses in the herpes family.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epstein%E2%80%93Barr_virus

Herpes, actual herpes. Anna's VA died the way she lived, I suppose.
>>
>>134808708
This is like the fifth thread on this today.
There's at least one still active.

Also, EBV is not the same as genital herpes.
It's related, but there's a whole bunch of them.
>>
>>134808842
How does it feel to know your waifu was voiced by a slut?
>>
>>134808904
>being this retarded
>>
>>134808904
Dude, it's a virus that can be transmitted by saliva. If your body can't fight it off adequately, it might give you cancer, which is what happened with the fair lady in the OP (I presume). You can't really call her a slut; she could have contracted it by drinking water from the same glass as her mother or something.
>>
>>134808708

>Most people become infected with EBV and gain adaptive immunity. In the United States, about half of all five-year-old children and about 90 percent of adults have evidence of previous infection

OP confirmed for slut

Anyway I think she died because Japan is genetically isolated from much of the genes that fought nearly every infection to ever exist.
>>
>>134810603
Yep. Your ancestors rutting around has its genetic advantages, sometimes.
>>
Season 2 confirmed for not happening?

Damn. She did a really good job as Anna, too.
>>
>>134810672
Even if she didn't die the chances of an S2 weren't looking good, anyway.
>>
>>134810603
>90 percent of adults have evidence of previous infection
Time to sudoku as I'm probably not pure anymore.
>>
This is why I hated hearing that the likely cause of my Bell's paralysis was "herpes".
An untouched virgin, and yet I get THAT?
>>
>>134810810
Are you Jim Ross?
>>
File: ac68d681b90a6169f2824f16ee6c5ac9.png (292 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
ac68d681b90a6169f2824f16ee6c5ac9.png
292 KB, 1000x1000
>EBV can also spread through blood and semen during sexual contact
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.