[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't get it? Who was the Monter??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: monster-dvd.jpg (69 KB, 300x427) Image search: [Google]
monster-dvd.jpg
69 KB, 300x427
I don't get it? Who was the Monter??
>>
you
>>
Show-watcher only, throughout the whole time, I thought, "Manga was probably better formatted than this." Really slow pacing, waste-of-time episodes that just felt shoehorned in order to hit home over and over again that Doctor Tenma is a good guy. Johan's psychological manipulation came across to me as borderline sorcery rather than some sheer demonstration of mental intellect. Didn't get why people overhype him as a genius villain who can tell you to kill yourself and succeed at it.
>>
>>134807715
human nature
>>
File: people who liked monster.jpg (46 KB, 841x186) Image search: [Google]
people who liked monster.jpg
46 KB, 841x186
>>134807917
>>
DR. TENMA
>>
I loved how every time he did first aid and left the people looking at it would shit themselves over how perfect it was.
>>
>>134807715
we all have monsters inside of us that become triggered by other's acts of "evil". was johan's mom a monster for sacrificing him?is tenma a monster for resurrecting hitler 2.0?
>>
File: 1405757157617s.jpg (7 KB, 180x250) Image search: [Google]
1405757157617s.jpg
7 KB, 180x250
>>134807715
Your mom in my bed last night, what a fuck-monster she turned out to be.
Tonight she's back for more monstrous copulation.
>>
>>134808486
Tenma never did anything wrong. He was perfect, or at least that's what we're supposed to think. I think he's kind of an asshole. He stood up his date to buy a clock for that guy and didn't even give a shit.
>>134809116
The Christmas episode with her was so sad.
>>
The communist regime.
>>
The real monster was using ellipses in panels with no speech bubbles and someone looking over their shoulder with their head turned slightly down while saying something revelatory/significant
>>
20thCB>Monster>Pluto
>>
>>134809390
I dunno, i think he's that good kind of asshole, i mean he's only going on the date because his friend/talkative coworker is pushing him into it and he has nothing better to do. He just finds something better to do on his way to the date
>>
>>134810229
fight me
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.