[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Villain/Bad Guys death that actually made you orgasm/fe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: vWpZPpq.jpg (99 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
vWpZPpq.jpg
99 KB, 1920x1080
ITT: Villain/Bad Guys death that actually made you orgasm/feel it/hype/anything but "well he finally die"
Pic related and video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSzTgSXVSw8
>basically one of the few villains I feel he is really a villain even with his sad past and his shitty father
>after watching everything he did, and at the end he is basically screaming "I CANT BE DEFEATED, IM DIO" showing that even in his final moments, he refused to believe that he was defeated and about to die
>that scream and music
Match that /a/
>>
eeh, dio was like a climax, then a sputtering out as Joturo went to burn his body.
>>
File: Lucci_Defeated_by_Luffy.png (1 MB, 986x720) Image search: [Google]
Lucci_Defeated_by_Luffy.png
1 MB, 986x720
It still gets me every time I watch this dude get wrecked. The entire scene flows so brilliantly.
>>
>>134793025
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqASMiVg1C8
Fuck off anybody who say otherwise
>>
>>134793025
His death was far better in part 1 desu
>>
>an actual nice thread
>nobody post it
Well fuck. Also not from anime but all the breakdowns of Ace Attorney, too much hype of them .
>>
>>134793025
Part 3's ending was a massive disappointment, especially after 2's ending. Part 3 in general was, so were the ones after 3. Part 1&2 are the only real JoJo.
>>
>>134793025
>take a punch to the knee
>suddenly his entire body explodes for no reason
>"cuz u made me mad" *tips fedora*
For being such a hyped and infamous fight, it really had an anticlimactic ending. He went out like some fodder stand of the week.
>>
>>134795621

It's another instance where I felt the ova did it right, though JoJoTV was more faithful to the manga. In the OVA, the struggle against The World's timestop felt a lot more panicked and frantic. Dio was just wiping the floor with them. The big FUCK YEAH moment isn't necessarily the Kick Smashing Punch, but the moment prior to that when Jotaro freezes time.

The sudden fear and panic on Dio's face was so satisfying.
>>
JOOOOOOOOOOOJOOOOOOOO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1YcJkYBAxQ
>>
>>134796487
>get thrown into space
>stay there for eons
>want to die
>can't kill self

Cars is still having a hard life.
>>
>>134795621
The left part of DIO's body was much weaker.
>>
>>134793057
>Joturo went to burn his body
they didn't even show that until part 5or 6
>>
File: meruemvsnetero.jpg (164 KB, 2048x1144) Image search: [Google]
meruemvsnetero.jpg
164 KB, 2048x1144
Maybe just because the arc was innesessary long as fuck, but it was a nice death
>>
>>134795401
The anime fucked up Part 3 pretty badly. Part 3 in general isn't great though. Part 4 is when shit gets good again.
>>
Light in the first half of Death Note.
>>
File: 1433042520370.jpg (76 KB, 848x480) Image search: [Google]
1433042520370.jpg
76 KB, 848x480
>>134798387
>The anime fucked up Part 3 pretty badly

How?
>>
File: HISODIO.png (2 MB, 1280x1647) Image search: [Google]
HISODIO.png
2 MB, 1280x1647
>>134793025
Dio is just one of the best manga villains ever. All of Stardust Crusaders is just building up hype, and it delivers. I even felt bad when he died, he is so evil and flamboyant that you have to love him.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.